The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TERROR fire head coach Leo Hill

2 posters

Go down

TERROR fire head coach Leo Hill Empty TERROR fire head coach Leo Hill

Post  Curtis Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:38 pm

GSL BREAKING NEWS

Toronto Terror owner Curtis Peddle called an impromptu press conference this afternoon to announce the firing of head coach Leo Hill.

" We are relieving Leo Hill of his head coaching duties . On the screen behind me is a synopsis of our season. Jim Mora will not be taking over as head coach in case you`re wondering ... Bert Moss will be assuming the duties on an interim basis , in addition to his OC role."

" Have a good day , see you in Pennsylvania next week ."

That was all Peddle said, more details on Terror Talk on KTOR920 with myself and Keith Harper as they become available.

Art Schaefer
Terror Talk
TERROR fire head coach Leo Hill Terror11
Curtis
Curtis

Back to top Go down

TERROR fire head coach Leo Hill Empty Re: TERROR fire head coach Leo Hill

Post  Austin Snelick Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:33 pm

This comes off as a surprise, at least to me. Toronto still has a shot, given the remaining schedules of the teams still in the hunt. @ Pennsylvania will be rough, but Washington is also @ PA, home against Norfolk, and @ Baltimore. If the Terror can pull out the last three games on their schedule, they'll have a spot, as I don't see Baltimore running the table, or Washington winning 3 of their last 4. But who knows, anything can happen. Maybe the coaching change will make a difference.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down