The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continental Bowl I Logo

2 posters

Go down

Continental Bowl I Logo Empty Continental Bowl I Logo

Post  Rob Holecko Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:02 am

The league has released the logo for the first Championship of the Continental League.  The simplistic text based logo is a nod to the logo used in Super Bowl I, the first game to feature the champions of the AFL and NFL, which was played in January 1967, between the Green Bay Packers and the Kansas City Chiefs.  The Continental Bowl logo features the font Korbel Black.

(click to view full size)

Continental Bowl I Logo Continental_Bowl

Continental Bowl I will be played at 6:30 P.M. Eastern Time on Saturday, July 31 and will feature the winner's of Saturday's semifinal games, which will see the Miami Cougars face the Connecticut Convicts at 1:00 P.M. and the Tampa Terror will meet the Oklahoma City Superbeasts at 8:00 P.M.  The winner of Continental Bowl I will receive the third and final promotion into the UWFFL Premier League for the upcoming Fall 2021 Campaign.
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Curtis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Continental Bowl I Logo Empty Re: Continental Bowl I Logo

Post  Austin Snelick Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:16 am

Rob Holecko wrote:The league has released the logo for the first Championship of the Continental League.  The simplistic text based logo is a nod to the logo used in Super Bowl I, the first game to feature the champions of the AFL and NFL, which was played in January 1967, between the Green Bay Packers and the Kansas City Chiefs.  The Continental Bowl logo features the font Korbel Black.

(click to view full size)

Continental Bowl I Logo Continental_Bowl

Continental Bowl I will be played at 6:30 P.M. Eastern Time on Sunday, July 31 and will feature the winner's of Saturday's semifinal games, which will see the Miami Cougars face the Connecticut Convicts at 1:00 P.M. and the Tampa Terror will meet the Oklahoma City Superbeasts at 8:00 P.M.  The winner of Continental Bowl I will receive the third and final promotion into the UWFFL Premier League for the upcoming Fall 2021 Campaign.

*** EDIT ***
I had asked a dumb question about the schedule, but have deleted it.

But, there's still on correction that I mod edited, July 31st is a Saturday.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:11 am

Yep I meant Saturday.... not the day of the Gridiron Bowl.
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down