The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uniform Selection Thread for Continental Bowl etc.

2 posters

Go down

Uniform Selection Thread for Continental Bowl etc. Empty Uniform Selection Thread for Continental Bowl etc.

Post  Rob Holecko Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:38 am

In this thread teams may post uniforms for games of this weekend, the final weekend of the Fall 2020 simulation season: Continental Bowl I as well as the the final two games of the Toilet Bowl bracket.

As with the entire abbreviated 2020 catch-up season, uniform and field submission remains optional, the main purpose of this simulation was to try out the processes and get people familiar with the teams and the leagues of the UWFFL and work out any kinks in the system.

Thank you all for participating and for bearing with us as we didn't always keep to our schedule but we did our best, and it is our intention that the Fall 2021 season will play out in real time and will stick to a set schedule.

Good luck to the teams playing this weekend, as well as to Norfolk and Arizona in the Gridiron Bowl.
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Curtis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Uniform Selection Thread for Continental Bowl etc. Empty Re: Uniform Selection Thread for Continental Bowl etc.

Post  Rob Holecko Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:08 am

Here is the Terror's uniform for Saturday's Continental Bowl vs. Miami...    The Cougars have the higher seed, so I am submitting this provisionally, if the Cougars choose to wear white, we will submit a color uniform.  Terror wearing white pants for the first time in recent memory (if ever).

Adding the Continental Bowl patch, which is optional, and moving the League patch to the pants.

(click for full resolution)

Uniform Selection Thread for Continental Bowl etc. 2020_TAM_3
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Curtis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Uniform Selection Thread for Continental Bowl etc. Empty Re: Uniform Selection Thread for Continental Bowl etc.

Post  Austin Snelick Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:36 pm

Navy over orange for Miami please (I think we’ve got that combo?) I’m away for the weekend so I’m just on mobile, which isn’t forum friendly.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Rob Holecko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down