The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions League patch

4 posters

Go down

Champions League patch Empty Champions League patch

Post  Curtis Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:52 am

Here`s my stab at a Champions League patch......

Champions League patch Uwffl_11
Curtis
Curtis

Posts : 278
Join date : 2021-02-12
Location : Newfoundland, Canada

Rob Holecko and sfcom1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Champions League patch Empty Champions League Patch

Post  sfcom1 Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:05 pm

Here is My Stab at the patch.
Champions League patch AMVzpdah

Additional Stars can be added for leagues Participating (Since I did not have the exact mumber of leagues on hand!

John
sfcom1
sfcom1

Posts : 309
Join date : 2021-01-10
Age : 56
Location : Phoenix, AZ

Rob Holecko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Champions League patch Empty Re: Champions League patch

Post  Curtis Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:08 pm

sfcom1 wrote:Here is My Stab at the patch.
Champions League patch AMVzpdah

Additional Stars can be added for leagues Participating (Since I did not have the exact mumber of leagues on hand!

John

Nice job John ! Thumbs up !
Curtis
Curtis

Posts : 278
Join date : 2021-02-12
Location : Newfoundland, Canada

Rob Holecko and sfcom1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Champions League patch Empty Re: Champions League patch

Post  sfcom1 Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:16 pm

Thanks Curtis,

I like the colors and style of yours as well. I took Inspiration for my pass, from the UEFA Champions League logo. THe Font is not Copyrighted, and the style of the stars much different. And I Added a Nike Verctor Football in the center. A naturlal progression if a Champions league in reality could be established. Though with the diffrent rules of the major Leagues (NFL, CFL, and wich ever of the newer leagues actually catch on). Might be difficult to reconsile. lol

John
sfcom1
sfcom1

Posts : 309
Join date : 2021-01-10
Age : 56
Location : Phoenix, AZ

Curtis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Champions League patch Empty Re: Champions League patch

Post  Curtis Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:53 pm

sfcom1 wrote:Thanks Curtis,

I like the colors and style of yours as well. I took Inspiration for my pass, from the UEFA Champions League logo. THe Font is not Copyrighted, and the style of the stars much different. And I Added a Nike Verctor Football in the center. A naturlal progression if a Champions league in reality could be established. Though with the diffrent rules of the major Leagues (NFL, CFL, and wich ever of the newer leagues actually catch on). Might be difficult to reconsile. lol

John

Thanks my friend. Good idea with the stars representing the number of teams. I never thought of that I just haphazardly placed stars on the design lol.
Curtis
Curtis

Posts : 278
Join date : 2021-02-12
Location : Newfoundland, Canada

sfcom1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Champions League patch Empty Re: Champions League patch

Post  sfcom1 Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:05 pm

Curtis wrote:
sfcom1 wrote:Thanks Curtis,

I like the colors and style of yours as well. I took Inspiration for my pass, from the UEFA Champions League logo. THe Font is not Copyrighted, and the style of the stars much different. And I Added a Nike Verctor Football in the center. A naturlal progression if a Champions league in reality could be established. Though with the diffrent rules of the major Leagues (NFL, CFL, and wich ever of the newer leagues actually catch on). Might be difficult to reconsile. lol

John

Thanks my friend. Good idea with the stars representing the number of teams. I never thought of that I just haphazardly placed stars on the design lol.

Well I was counting the number of Leagues this year being the Previous CL Champion, Premier League Champion, Central League Champion, GSL Champion, and The Maple Leaf Champion. I believe we have 3 "Wild Cards this year (GSL regular Season Champion, UWFFL Runner up, And I can not remember the 3rd right now). And the logo can easlily be updated to include the "Wild Cards" or Other Sim League Champions as the Champions League progresses.

John
sfcom1
sfcom1

Posts : 309
Join date : 2021-01-10
Age : 56
Location : Phoenix, AZ

Back to top Go down

Champions League patch Empty Champions League patch modification update

Post  Curtis Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:35 pm

Champions League patch Uwffl_12
Curtis
Curtis

Posts : 278
Join date : 2021-02-12
Location : Newfoundland, Canada

Back to top Go down

Champions League patch Empty Re: Champions League patch

Post  Rob Holecko Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:46 pm

I like both of these and I will incorporate elements of both in the final design... John, what font is it you used?
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Posts : 708
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 47

sfcom1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Champions League patch Empty Re: Champions League patch

Post  Rob Holecko Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:07 pm

Champions League patch Champions_2021_Logo
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Posts : 708
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 47

Austin Snelick, sfcom1, Curtis and Drew Abernathy like this post

Back to top Go down

Champions League patch Empty Re: Champions League patch

Post  Austin Snelick Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:32 pm

Rob Holecko wrote:Champions League patch Champions_2021_Logo

Final patch turned out great!
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Posts : 1249
Join date : 2020-10-24
Age : 28
Location : Maryland

Rob Holecko, sfcom1 and Curtis like this post

Back to top Go down

Champions League patch Empty Re: Champions League patch

Post  sfcom1 Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:38 pm

[quote="Rob Holecko"]I like both of these and I will incorporate elements of both in the final design... John, what font is it you used?[/quote

I used Champions. Which is the non copywritten version of the UEFA font.

John
sfcom1
sfcom1

Posts : 309
Join date : 2021-01-10
Age : 56
Location : Phoenix, AZ

Rob Holecko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Champions League patch Empty Re: Champions League patch

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum