The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boston Bobcats Uniforms/Fields for 2022 GSL Season

+2
NeauXone
ICRMON
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Boston Bobcats Uniforms/Fields for 2022 GSL Season - Page 2 Empty Re: Boston Bobcats Uniforms/Fields for 2022 GSL Season

Post  Patrick Davis Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:30 am

Wow, great stuff!

Since this logo isn't being used, any chance I can use if in the UWFFL Youngstown Bobcats?
Boston Bobcats Uniforms/Fields for 2022 GSL Season - Page 2 AFCEySy

Patrick Davis

Back to top Go down

Boston Bobcats Uniforms/Fields for 2022 GSL Season - Page 2 Empty Re: Boston Bobcats Uniforms/Fields for 2022 GSL Season

Post  Austin Snelick Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:25 am

It's fine by me if you want to use this logo.
Here's the logo in Youngstown colors:
Boston Bobcats Uniforms/Fields for 2022 GSL Season - Page 2 ITB07WO

Full album of the logo on different backgrounds.
https://imgur.com/a/y0AMpPq

Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Post  ICRMON Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:56 pm

Hey! I noticed the uniform combos were posted to the main GSL page. I noticed one issue: It looks like the numbers for the blue jersey are white with a black outline instead of black with a white outline. Would someone be able to update this, please? Thanks!

ICRMON

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:31 pm

ICRMON wrote:Hey!  I noticed the uniform combos were posted to the main GSL page.  I noticed one issue:  It looks like the numbers for the blue jersey are white with a black outline instead of black with a white outline.  Would someone be able to update this, please?  Thanks!

Oops, that's on me. I put everything up on the site after I transfer the designs onto my templates. I don't know why I changed the number color there, but that's an easy fix.

Austin Snelick

ICRMON likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:43 pm

Austin Snelick wrote:
ICRMON wrote:Hey!  I noticed the uniform combos were posted to the main GSL page.  I noticed one issue:  It looks like the numbers for the blue jersey are white with a black outline instead of black with a white outline.  Would someone be able to update this, please?  Thanks!

Oops, that's on me. I put everything up on the site after I transfer the designs onto my templates. I don't know why I changed the number color there, but that's an easy fix.

Fix made (hold shift and click refresh on the page to see the changes). But, I now I'm remembering I changed the number colors on purpose, to see if they would be more readable (which, yes, I know there are no actual GSL games on a field). From a broadcast booth, it might be hard to read the numbers. I guess I just didn't change the colors back after my test, and just uploaded the uniforms. Lots for me to keep straight around here this time of year.

Let me know if there is anything else that needs fixed on anything.

Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Post  ICRMON Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:50 pm

No worries! Looks good now!!! Thanks for updating!

ICRMON

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2