The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owners Interested in Owning or Part Owning a Second Franchise

3 posters

Go down

Owners Interested in Owning or Part Owning a Second Franchise Empty Owners Interested in Owning or Part Owning a Second Franchise

Post  Austin Snelick Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:29 pm

If you are an owner who is interested in owning a second GSL franchise, or a partial ownership in a second franchise, please say so here.

There are two teams that are left that are available:
Los Angeles Express
Vancouver Bears

The Express would be as is for 2022, but I can be flexible on some things for that team (I'll work with the owners before the season).
The Vancouver Bears at this point have some logo and wordmark idea's that have been put out there. I'm putting a hold no that design process for just a little bit, until we figure out the ownership situation.

Please post in this thread if you're interested in ownership, or partial ownership of a second team, and which teams you'd be interested in owning / partially owning.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Owners Interested in Owning or Part Owning a Second Franchise Empty Re: Owners Interested in Owning or Part Owning a Second Franchise

Post  rbronish Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:32 pm

I’m interested in having a stake in Vancouver
rbronish
rbronish

Back to top Go down

Owners Interested in Owning or Part Owning a Second Franchise Empty Re: Owners Interested in Owning or Part Owning a Second Franchise

Post  Austin Snelick Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:05 pm

I should also note that this thread will also be important later, if, there are owner(s) who fail to pay the franchise fee by January 1. The unpaid teams could then be taken by another owner, if I can't work something out with the current owner.
Just be aware of this.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Post  NeauXone Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:11 pm

Austin Snelick wrote:I should also note that this thread will also be important later, if, there are owner(s) who fail to pay the franchise fee by January 1. The unpaid teams could then be taken by another owner, if I can't work something out with the current owner.
Just be aware of this.
Speaking of which, I just sent you the franchise fee. Thanks for the reminder.
NeauXone
NeauXone

Austin Snelick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:23 pm

I'm bumping this thread again, to see if we have anymore interested owners for a second franchise.

I'm going to change the offseason schedule officially to, anyone who has posted here that they are interested in ownership, or part ownership in a second GSL franchise, will have the right starting Monday November 1st to claim ownership, or part ownership of that second franchise.

Keep in mind, this is based on what your interest is here in this thread. So, as far as I know, rbronish is interested in Vancouver, and GSEHER in Los Angeles. If no one else posts interest in this thread in either team, by Monday, then these two have the first rights to full ownership of the teams they are interested, once I've received their ownership application, and franchise fee. Once I've received franchise fees, ownership is final.

Does that make sense to everyone?
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

rbronish and sfcom1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:56 am

Last day for anyone interested in owning a second franchise to let that be known here in this thread.

If no one else shows interest then tomorrow rbronish can take full ownership of Vancouver, and gseher can take full ownership of Los Angeles, once I've received the team franchise fees.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:09 am

rbronish has made an official claim as owner of the Vancouver Bears. He is the full owner of the team at this time, and the team itself will be run by Dennis Lopez, when it comes to team decision making.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down