The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teams with Outstanding ToDo Lists Before January

3 posters

Go down

Teams with Outstanding ToDo Lists Before January Empty Teams with Outstanding ToDo Lists Before January

Post  Austin Snelick Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:00 am

Some administrative work related to the 2022 season.

First-off, there are 8 teams who have yet to send me the franchise fee for the 2022 season. That is due by January 1st. I will email everyone in that group later about the amounts, since each team is different, based on last season's results, and for new owners.

Second, we have the following teams that need to finalize designs for the 2022 season by January 17th.

Arizona Eagles - Uniforms and fields
Atlanta Flying Fleet - Uniforms and fields
Dallas Regulators - Logos, uniforms, and fields (I know you're actively working on these Jason)
Portland Samurais - Possible secondary logo (previously you were waiting on John's idea for a secondary logo; you can go without one for this season if you want, or still add one)
Salt Lake Trappers - Uniforms and fields (I haven't gotten a confirmation that these would remain the same as last year's designs)

Other order of business; in January I'll create a thread for selecting uniforms and fields for prime time games / alternate uniform games, similar to last season, for those who want to decide on those early. No obligation to decide on those early.

Last edited by Austin Snelick on Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Teams with Outstanding ToDo Lists Before January Empty Re: Teams with Outstanding ToDo Lists Before January

Post  Rafael Menoncin Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:18 pm

I Still open to the "John Logo" idea, at this point the samurai head is our main logo, In case John wont be able make a logo we can use the Samurai Kanj (侍) as the secondary logo, After all, these symbols are present in helmets, uniforms and endzones.
Rafael Menoncin
Rafael Menoncin

Austin Snelick and sfcom1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Teams with Outstanding ToDo Lists Before January Empty Re: Teams with Outstanding ToDo Lists Before January

Post  sfcom1 Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:06 pm

I am going to be super busy the next month. I was just put on a pilot for the Home Depot online department. That will take up most if my time till Christmas. And then working the Fiesta Bowl parade and then Game. Will take most everything else till Newt Years. So go ahead with what you have. It looks great.

John
sfcom1
sfcom1

Austin Snelick and Rafael Menoncin like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:52 am

At this point I've emailed all owners who have something to complete, or still haven't paid the franchise fee for the upcoming season.

To get this into writing, what happens when a team fails to pay their franchise fee, or at least come up with a plan to pay the franchise fee (essentially, anyone I don't hear from by the January 1st deadline). At this point there are 5 teams remaining that need to pay the franchise fee, and two of those 5 teams have contacted me about payment options, so they get some deadline leeway on that.

The franchise fee is due January 1, 2022. For the 3 teams who have not returned contact about the franchise fee, if I do not receive the franchise fee, or at least some plan on your end about payment methods, your team will first go to league ownership, and the GSL has the rights to sell your team to a new owner for the 2022 season, as soon as that sale could be made. I will send out other reminder emails throughout this month, giving plenty of notice to owners about the loss of ownership on their franchise if they fail to pay the franchise fee. Don't like to do it, but it's only fair to those who have paid their team's franchise fee.

Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:59 am

Okay, we've reached the new year, which means we have hit one deadline, with another fast approaching.

There is one team yet that is still working on the franchise fee with me. I'm sure we'll figure something out though, since I've been working back and forth with the owner on that, so the January 1st deadline isn't so ridged.

The other is the Salt Lake Trappers, who still have an opportunity for uniform and field tweaks until Monday the 10th, otherwise they will be using the uniform and field designs they had last season.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:46 am

We've passed another deadline, which means team designs are final for the 2022 season.
I think only the Trappers were possibly going to have new uniforms and/or fields, but at this point, we'll default to last years designs.

With team designs being finalized, I will post a thread at the end of the week (planning Friday) for teams to post alternate / prime time uniforms for any games that they would like. Like last year, this is not a requirement, just an option. This kind of mirrors NFL teams that post before the season when they will wear alternate uniforms.

At the end of next week (Thursday or Friday) I'll post the thread for choosing uniform combos for the first week of preseason, since we would be about two weeks out from the first preseason games at that point.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Curtis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down