The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new season beigns with Glory in it's eyes!

+3
Rafael Menoncin
Austin Snelick
sfcom1
7 posters

Go down

A new season beigns with Glory in it's eyes! Empty A new season beigns with Glory in it's eyes!

Post  sfcom1 Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:41 pm

I am so jacked! Tonight the 2022 GSL season begins with San Antonio at the Defending Champs! Arizona. Today is a great day. A football day And as the sun sets, the pigskin flys! So lets sit back, gab a cold one (of your preference!) and relax to exciting GSL Football! cheers

Last edited by sfcom1 on Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
sfcom1
sfcom1

Austin Snelick, NeauXone, Untitled0717, Patrick Barnes, Rafael Menoncin and Appleman20 like this post

Back to top Go down

A new season beigns with Glory in it's eyes! Empty Re: A new season beigns with Glory in it's eyes!

Post  Austin Snelick Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:26 pm

I'm both excited for the season to start, and anxious something will go terribly wrong haha.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Appleman20 likes this post

Back to top Go down

A new season beigns with Glory in it's eyes! Empty Re: A new season beigns with Glory in it's eyes!

Post  Austin Snelick Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:28 pm

Speaking of new seasons, the New Orleans Breakers of the USFL released their uniforms today, and it's pretty cool because of how many design elements are similar to the GSL's San Diego Breakers. It's like seeing them in real life.

A new season beigns with Glory in it's eyes! FL0ldUzVEBIvS6D?format=jpg&name=900x900
A new season beigns with Glory in it's eyes! 11AM_New-Orleans-Breakers
A new season beigns with Glory in it's eyes! SD_H1
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

NeauXone, sfcom1, Rafael Menoncin and Appleman20 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  sfcom1 Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:30 pm

I think some one is watching this board! LOL

Now if perhaps acouple of uniforms are "Snached" then we know it! (and we should be geeting some nice pay chaeck out of that!) Very Happy
sfcom1
sfcom1

Back to top Go down

Post  sfcom1 Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:55 pm

Are you ready? I AM! Very Happy

A new season beigns with Glory in it's eyes! PjQCveDl
sfcom1
sfcom1

Austin Snelick and Appleman20 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rafael Menoncin Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:42 pm

sfcom1 wrote:Are you ready? I AM! Very Happy

A new season beigns with Glory in it's eyes! PjQCveDl
Still recovering from the Super Bowl, but yes, I'm ready!

PS: Rams House!!!!
Rafael Menoncin
Rafael Menoncin

NeauXone likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  rbronish Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:23 pm

The lights are on at State Farm

A new season beigns with Glory in it's eyes! G344611
rbronish
rbronish

NeauXone, sfcom1 and Appleman20 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  NeauXone Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:06 pm

A battle of two MVPs.
Texans. Eagles. Who ya got?
A new season beigns with Glory in it's eyes! Image_41
NeauXone
NeauXone

Austin Snelick and Appleman20 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Appleman20 Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:26 pm

NeauXone wrote:A battle of two MVPs.

Well that game was a blowout lol
Appleman20
Appleman20

NeauXone and Appleman20 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:02 am

NeauXone wrote:A battle of two MVPs.

This is awesome!

What's the font used for the team names on the side?

Appleman20 wrote:Well that game was a blowout lol

Yeah, I wasn't expecting that. In other news, the blowout was so bad, the standings page is showing the Eagles are now 135-0, while the Texans are now 0-134 on the year. Not sure what the deal is there.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Post  NeauXone Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:01 am

The font I used should be called Hanson I think.
NeauXone
NeauXone

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethan Guevara Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:16 pm

Alright I see we got a lot of things to work on. We’re gonna have to adjust to the new season and score some more points if we’re gonna make the playoffs again. Our players will learn from their mistakes as we head home to face the St. Louis Brewers.
Ethan Guevara
Ethan Guevara

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:44 pm

Ethan Guevara wrote:Alright I see we got a lot of things to work on. We’re gonna have to adjust to the new season and score some more points if we’re gonna make the playoffs again. Our players will learn from their mistakes as we head home to face the St. Louis Brewers.

I have to say, that was not a result I was expecting, but in the end maybe that's a good thing.
Last season, I expected the Keystones, Eagles, and Comets to be in contention for the title, and all of those teams at least made it to the Conference Championship.
With the way this first game went, I feel much less confident in anything I know about how this new simulation method will turn out, and I think that's a good thing. I hope to see some things I'm not expecting week 1, which would mean I actually get more suspense this coming season (although, I did not see the Keystones not winning the Gridiron Bowl last season, but they did have a great year none the less).
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down