The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cardinal Stadium Updates

2 posters

Go down

Cardinal Stadium Updates Empty Cardinal Stadium Updates

Post  NeauXone Tue May 02, 2023 8:35 pm

Firstly: Starting in Week 13 the building will assume the name "L&N Federal Credit Union Stadium" (actually happened before the season started but I'm just now noticing)
Second: New turf design is being installed for the next Cardinals season and beyond, meaning new turf designs for the Lightning next year (or later this season if we can make it work 👀)
Source: https://news.sportslogos.net/2023/05/02/louisville-cardinals-installing-new-turf-design-at-ln-federal-credit-union-stadium/college/
NeauXone
NeauXone

Austin Snelick, sfcom1, Appleman20 and CarterB2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Cardinal Stadium Updates Empty Re: Cardinal Stadium Updates

Post  Austin Snelick Wed May 03, 2023 6:43 am

NeauXone wrote:Firstly: Starting in Week 13 the building will assume the name "L&N Federal Credit Union Stadium" (actually happened before the season started but I'm just now noticing)
Second: New turf design is being installed for the next Cardinals season and beyond, meaning new turf designs for the Lightning next year (or later this season if we can make it work 👀)
Source: https://news.sportslogos.net/2023/05/02/louisville-cardinals-installing-new-turf-design-at-ln-federal-credit-union-stadium/college/

The name change is something that can be done without much trouble.
Kind of interesting that the turf change is taking place in the middle of the season. Not sure what that means for the Lightning. They've got two home games in May, when the turf is supposedly being replaced, so do the home games need to move to a place like Indianapolis for the next two or three games?

I'd also like to see the final field design completed in Louisville before putting the new field together. Helps with accuracy.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Appleman20 and CarterB2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Wed May 17, 2023 7:03 am

I updated the stadium name, but the question is, where are the Lightning playing now?
In this alternate world, do they replace the turf after the GSL season? Or are the Lightning playing some place else, like Lucas Oil Stadium while the turf is being redone?
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Appleman20 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  NeauXone Wed May 17, 2023 1:05 pm

Austin Snelick wrote:I updated the stadium name, but the question is, where are the Lightning playing now?
In this alternate world, do they replace the turf after the GSL season? Or are the Lightning playing some place else, like Lucas Oil Stadium while the turf is being redone?
Do you think you could get me a field template for Commonwealth Stadium? (University of Kentucky)
NeauXone
NeauXone

Austin Snelick and Appleman20 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Wed May 17, 2023 2:16 pm

NeauXone wrote:
Austin Snelick wrote:I updated the stadium name, but the question is, where are the Lightning playing now?
Do you think you could get me a field template for Commonwealth Stadium? (University of Kentucky)

Yeah, I can work on that.
Do you want the full UK field, or just basic hash marks and numbers?
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Post  NeauXone Wed May 17, 2023 2:22 pm

Austin Snelick wrote:
NeauXone wrote:

The full UK field. Email it to me if you can because I'd like to make a few edits before I submit it
NeauXone
NeauXone

Austin Snelick and Appleman20 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Wed May 17, 2023 2:59 pm

NeauXone wrote:
Austin Snelick wrote:
NeauXone wrote:

The full UK field. Email it to me if you can because I'd like to make a few edits before I submit it

Will do.
Might not be a quick thing for me to put together, but I'll try to have it done by next week.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Wed May 17, 2023 3:42 pm

UK just finished putting new turf in at the end of last month, and it'll be somewhat easier for me to do this field. Only thing I'm having trouble with is getting a good look at the new number font.
Cardinal Stadium Updates Kroger-field-turf-1024x768
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Wed May 17, 2023 4:06 pm

I figured it out.

Email incoming. This was a much easier field than I thought it would be, thanks to the turf changes.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down