The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Miami SOL field not used

3 posters

Go down

A Miami SOL field not used Empty A Miami SOL field not used

Post  sfcom1 Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:58 pm

This was a special field I took to the edge. Since many stadiums use a "Standard" stadium tmeplate (Like State Farm Stadium and Hard Rock Stadium). I decided to make a SOL field in the same configurations as the NFL Dolphns.

A Miami SOL field not used O4wdOknl
sfcom1
sfcom1

Back to top Go down

A Miami SOL field not used Empty Re: A Miami SOL field not used

Post  Austin Snelick Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:25 am

I could surely see the Sol using this style of field if they host a playoff game. I always like when teams add a little extra to their field for the playoffs, something we see a little less of each year in the NFL (Pittsburgh still adds an AFC logo to the endzone just for the playoffs, but I can't think of any other teams that changes their field for the playoffs anymore).
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Post  NeauXone Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:45 am

Austin Snelick wrote:I could surely see the Sol using this style of field if they host a playoff game. I always like when teams add a little extra to their field for the playoffs, something we see a little less of each year in the NFL (Pittsburgh still adds an AFC logo to the endzone just for the playoffs, but I can't think of any other teams that changes their field for the playoffs anymore).
The Seahawks blue endzones aren't exactly playoff fields by definition but they're commonly associated with playoff football.
Quick question though: Will we be able to introduce new fields for the playoffs?
NeauXone
NeauXone

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:13 pm

NeauXone wrote:
Austin Snelick wrote:I could surely see the Sol using this style of field if they host a playoff game. I always like when teams add a little extra to their field for the playoffs, something we see a little less of each year in the NFL (Pittsburgh still adds an AFC logo to the endzone just for the playoffs, but I can't think of any other teams that changes their field for the playoffs anymore).
The Seahawks blue endzones aren't exactly playoff fields by definition but they're commonly associated with playoff football.
Quick question though: Will we be able to introduce new fields for the playoffs?

Yes, that was something I was going to allow. I was going to apply the playoff logos to the fields, but then I also want to ask teams if they want to have any field changes/additions for the playoffs (like conference logos, number and yard mark outlines, etc.).
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Post  sfcom1 Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:16 pm

I was hoping the would be the case. And it would fit with the past. I feel sad a lot of the "Fun" of a playoff game was lost due to the
"Corporate Branding" of the playoffs and Championship games of that other "League"!

Austin Snelick wrote:
NeauXone wrote:

Yes, that was something I was going to allow. I was going to apply the playoff logos to the fields, but then I also want to ask teams if they want to have any field changes/additions for the playoffs (like conference logos, number and yard mark outlines, etc.).
sfcom1
sfcom1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down