The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official GSL Graphics Package (WIP)

3 posters

Go down

Official GSL Graphics Package (WIP) Empty Official GSL Graphics Package (WIP)

Post  NeauXone Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:02 pm

Currently working on an official GSL graphics package, this is what I have so far. I've got other parts of it to finish that I'll post in the near future.
Official GSL Graphics Package (WIP) Gsln11
Official GSL Graphics Package (WIP) Timeou11
Official GSL Graphics Package (WIP) Touchd11
NeauXone
NeauXone

Rob Holecko, Austin Snelick, 92Mafia, sfcom1 and Curtis like this post

Back to top Go down

Official GSL Graphics Package (WIP) Empty Re: Official GSL Graphics Package (WIP)

Post  Austin Snelick Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:46 pm

These are fantastic!

My goal for next season is to have fully simulated play by play for live game updates (that's a strong goal, but I have 12 years of NFL play by play data to build a simulation around now). Maybe, we can figure out a way this offseason to work in a graphics package (in later seasons, if not next season).
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

NeauXone and Curtis like this post

Back to top Go down

Official GSL Graphics Package (WIP) Empty Re: Official GSL Graphics Package (WIP)

Post  NeauXone Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:52 pm

I'd love to see that happen eventually. I'm going to continue tweaking the package since there's a couple parts that could use improvement.
NeauXone
NeauXone

Austin Snelick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rafael Menoncin Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:12 pm

I had already made a graphic based on the model used by CBS in the transmission of the SB55, if it is useful I can send the template, but I find it more interesting / realistic to use original graphics like the ones that NeauXone did

Official GSL Graphics Package (WIP) 121_se11
Rafael Menoncin
Rafael Menoncin

Rob Holecko, NeauXone and Curtis like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  NeauXone Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:56 am

Been a while since I last worked on this, so I'm coming back with an overhaul. Originally I wanted to go with a bottom box type of graphic, but I'm liking this score banner format more:
Official GSL Graphics Package (WIP) Ex210
Here's the isolated version:
Official GSL Graphics Package (WIP) Gsln211
Now I don't know if I want to keep using this version since it's based off of the old scorebug, but here's the commercial cutaway graphic. I think I could get away with retaining it.
Official GSL Graphics Package (WIP) Exampl10
Isolated version:
Official GSL Graphics Package (WIP) Commer11
NeauXone
NeauXone

Austin Snelick, Untitled0717 and 92Mafia like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down