The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premier League Wild Card Games, Division II National Championship & 3rd Place Game

+2
Austin Snelick
Rob Holecko
6 posters

Go down

Premier League Wild Card Games, Division II National Championship & 3rd Place Game Empty Premier League Wild Card Games, Division II National Championship & 3rd Place Game

Post  Rob Holecko Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:56 pm

With the release of Episode 3.5 we have announced the results of the Premier League Games 10-11, Continental League Games 6-8 and the Division II National Semifinals.

In this thread we will ask teams participating in the Premier League wild card games, the Division II National Championship and the Division II Third Place Game, to post their uniform selections.  For the Premier Wild Card games we will using the same bubble site fields, and for the Division II games we will ask the patch logo creators as indicated in the other thread to post the fields here.

Last edited by Rob Holecko on Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Austin Snelick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Premier League Wild Card Games, Division II National Championship & 3rd Place Game Empty Re: Premier League Wild Card Games, Division II National Championship & 3rd Place Game

Post  Austin Snelick Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:17 pm

Rob Holecko wrote:With the release of Episode 3.5 we have announced the results of the Premier League Games 10-11, Continental League Games 6-8 and the Division II National Semifinals.

In this thread we will ask teams participating in the Premier League wild card games, the Division II National Championship and the Division II Third Place Games, to post their uniform selections.  For the Premier Wild Card games we will using the same bubble site fields, and for the Division II games we will ask the patch logo creators as indicated in the other thread to post the fields here.

Seawolves Uniform
Premier League Wild Card Games, Division II National Championship & 3rd Place Game KZ4KUWm

Steel City Uniform
Premier League Wild Card Games, Division II National Championship & 3rd Place Game SKse9Eu

Field for the 3rd place game. Looks like this game will close out RFK (in 2020, as I think it's being torn down now, and started was supposed to start in 2019 or 2020, but with covid, who knows). If this game is always in DC, it'll have to move to Audi Field in the furture.
Premier League Wild Card Games, Division II National Championship & 3rd Place Game CJuvETx

If someone wants to do the field for the Philly game, I've got a full sized template (with outlined numbers and yard lines, very fancy) here:
https://i.imgur.com/pu4eh9h.png

Otherwise, I can put a field together for this one as well.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Rob Holecko and Drew Abernathy like this post

Back to top Go down

Premier League Wild Card Games, Division II National Championship & 3rd Place Game Empty Re: Premier League Wild Card Games, Division II National Championship & 3rd Place Game

Post  sfcom1 Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:26 pm

I can do it.

John.
Sfcom1
sfcom1
sfcom1

Rob Holecko, Austin Snelick and Drew Abernathy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:07 pm

Well in the previous thread I did ask Curtis & Rafael so they have first dibs on these fields but I'm always appreciative of volunteers for anything so if they don't mind that's fine with me.

However we will also need a logo for Continental Bowl I if someone wants to come up with that.

Rob Holecko wrote:The winners of this game will compete in the Division II National Championship which will be held in Philadelphia, home of the Philadelphia Union.  I will ask Curtis to design this field once the teams are set.

The losers will head to the third place game, which will be in Washington DC, apparently the final event at RFK Stadium.    I will ask Rafael, the (original) submitter of this logo (I modified it to use it for the Third Place game), and the Montreal Machine to "host" this game in Washington and design this field once the teams are set.
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Drew Abernathy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:20 pm

Austin Snelick wrote:If this game is always in DC, it'll have to move to Audi Field in the future.

No this game will rotate to different sites like the National Championship.
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Back to top Go down

Post  sfcom1 Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:54 am

Motor City Drive  Wild Card uniform
Premier League Wild Card Games, Division II National Championship & 3rd Place Game 9McHjAkh

Last edited by sfcom1 on Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added content)
sfcom1
sfcom1

Rob Holecko and Drew Abernathy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:11 am

Does anybody happen to have a field template for whatever happens to be the main football site in San Juan, Puerto Rico?  Is there even a main football site in San Juan?

We chose it as the permanent site for the Promotion Bowl back in 2014 and back then we didn't really concern ourselves with fields and actual venues.    But I'm sure the Puerto Rico soccer teams play futbol on a pitch that we can use somewhere down there.

Added: It appears that Hiram Bithorn Stadium that has hosted MLB is also used for soccer and may be the most appropriate venue.  The Puerto Rican National Soccer Team plays it's home matches at Estadio José Antonio Figueroa Freyre or Mayagüez Athletics Stadium in Mayagüez, Puerto Rico so maybe that will be an option.  

Come to think of it now I don't know if we've stated "San Juan" or just "Puerto Rico" as the site of the games in the past.

We could just move them to Hawaii.
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:11 am

Rob Holecko wrote:Does anybody happen to have a field template for whatever happens to be the main football site in San Juan, Puerto Rico?  Is there even a main football site in San Juan?

We chose it as the permanent site for the Promotion Bowl back in 2014 and back then we didn't really concern ourselves with fields and actual venues.    But I'm sure the Puerto Rico soccer teams play futbol on a pitch that we can use somewhere down there.

Added: It appears that Hiram Bithorn Stadium that has hosted MLB is also used for soccer and may be the most appropriate venue.  The Puerto Rican National Soccer Team plays it's home matches at Estadio José Antonio Figueroa Freyre or Mayagüez Athletics Stadium in Mayagüez, Puerto Rico so maybe that will be an option.  

Come to think of it now I don't know if we've stated "San Juan" or just "Puerto Rico" as the site of the games in the past.

We could just move them to Hawaii.

I've got standard grass and turf fields for stadiums that haven't hosted football.
https://i.imgur.com/4QR49aZ.png
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Rob Holecko and sfcom1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Curtis Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:26 pm

sfcom1 wrote:I can do it.

John.
Sfcom1

Hey John, feel free to design the field if you wish.
Curtis
Curtis

Back to top Go down

Premier League Wild Card Games, Division II National Championship & 3rd Place Game Empty Iowa Corn Div II national championship

Post  Curtis Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:07 pm

Premier League Wild Card Games, Division II National Championship & 3rd Place Game Iowa_212
Curtis
Curtis

Rob Holecko, Austin Snelick and sfcom1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  sfcom1 Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:34 am

Hey Austin. Do you have end zone markings for both Iowa and the Geckos. I am having a difficult time setting them up.
sfcom1
sfcom1

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:51 am

sfcom1 wrote:Hey Austin. Do you have end zone markings for both Iowa and the Geckos. I am having a difficult time setting them up.

I posted an album of Iowa's logo set somewhere (hard to keep track), but here's the logo and wordmark:
Premier League Wild Card Games, Division II National Championship & 3rd Place Game BWb05oQ

I don't have anything for the Geckos, other than what I copied form another field, but here's the field I made with their logos:
Premier League Wild Card Games, Division II National Championship & 3rd Place Game Mpn4JN6
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Rob Holecko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  sfcom1 Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:13 pm

The Field of the 2020 UWFFL Division II Championship Game.

Lincoln Financial Field Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Iowa Corn of the Central League vs The Florida Gecko's of the Metro South Conference
Premier League Wild Card Games, Division II National Championship & 3rd Place Game 4pGPT9Ih
sfcom1
sfcom1

Rob Holecko and Austin Snelick like this post

Back to top Go down

Premier League Wild Card Games, Division II National Championship & 3rd Place Game Empty Classic Home Unis for the Big Game

Post  92Mafia Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:30 am

Premier League Wild Card Games, Division II National Championship & 3rd Place Game Fla_210
92Mafia
92Mafia

Rob Holecko and sfcom1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Abernathy Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:37 pm

Premier League Wild Card Games, Division II National Championship & 3rd Place Game Yellow13
Drew Abernathy
Drew Abernathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down