The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter Rivalry Tournaments

4 posters

Go down

Winter Rivalry Tournaments Empty Winter Rivalry Tournaments

Post  92Mafia Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:04 am

As Rob is currently on hiatus, and I'm finishing my semester this week, I will be working on running regional rivalry tournaments for UWFLL and GSL teams. Until the commissioner returns the 2021-2022 season itself is suspended, however all games run by owners will count towards a team's yearly record. More info will come later this week, but as for now just know I'm gonna pick this up as best I can (while leaving the season intact) until Rob returns.
92Mafia
92Mafia

Austin Snelick, sfcom1, Curtis, CanadianBacon43 and Frank like this post

Back to top Go down

Winter Rivalry Tournaments Empty Re: Winter Rivalry Tournaments

Post  Austin Snelick Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:05 am

92Mafia wrote:As Rob is currently on hiatus, and I'm finishing my semester this week, I will be working on running regional rivalry tournaments for UWFLL and GSL teams. Until the commissioner returns the 2021-2022 season itself is suspended, however all games run by owners will count towards a team's yearly record. More info will come later this week, but as for now just know I'm gonna pick this up as best I can (while leaving the season intact) until Rob returns.

Thanks.

I've been thinking about having all the Snelick ownership group teams play each other in a small round robin or double round robin tournament in the meantime.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

sfcom1 and Frank like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadianBacon43 Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:08 pm

I’m down to have my four teams participate in this after the Canadian Bacon Cup ends (December 31st)
CanadianBacon43
CanadianBacon43

Back to top Go down

Post  sfcom1 Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:02 pm

I am good with adding My SFCOM teams in as well! (Motor City, Austin, Arizona and Paris!)  Smile

John.
sfcom1
sfcom1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum