The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

St. Patrick's Day - Boston Bobcats Alternate Uniform for 2023

2 posters

Go down

St. Patrick's Day - Boston Bobcats Alternate Uniform for 2023 Empty St. Patrick's Day - Boston Bobcats Alternate Uniform for 2023

Post  ICRMON Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:46 pm

The creative team over with the Boston Bobcats has been at work again and is thinking that an alternate prominently green alternate uniform for a home game around St. Patrick's day would be a neat way to recognize Boston's Irish heritage.  The thought behind this uniform would basically be the same overall jersey design for the home all blue uniform except the jersey would be green, the pants would be green, the numbers would be black with white outline - same for the stripes on the pants (the Bobcats logo would taken off the stripe).  One major difference though would be the stripes on the shoulder would be replaced with three leaf clovers and the Bobcats logo on the shoulders would be removed as well.  The helmet would be green with a black facemask.  If possible, having the Bobcats logo on the helmet be recolored to have the blue changed to green would be a really interesting touch.  Does this sound like a fun alternate idea?  Would someone be able to help me with this design?  The uniform that is coming to mind when I think of this uniform is this alternate jersey worn by the Boston Celtics.  Thanks!

St. Patrick's Day - Boston Bobcats Alternate Uniform for 2023 Celtic10
ICRMON
ICRMON

Appleman20 likes this post

Back to top Go down

St. Patrick's Day - Boston Bobcats Alternate Uniform for 2023 Empty Re: St. Patrick's Day - Boston Bobcats Alternate Uniform for 2023

Post  rbronish Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:42 pm

I just so happened to have the file from last year

St. Patrick's Day - Boston Bobcats Alternate Uniform for 2023 Bos_h610
rbronish
rbronish

Austin Snelick, Curtis, Appleman20 and ICRMON like this post

Back to top Go down

St. Patrick's Day - Boston Bobcats Alternate Uniform for 2023 Empty Re: St. Patrick's Day - Boston Bobcats Alternate Uniform for 2023

Post  ICRMON Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:48 pm

I like it! Thanks for making this!
ICRMON
ICRMON

Appleman20 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down