The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redemption Game/Playoff Game Winner's Banner

5 posters

Go down

Redemption Game/Playoff Game Winner's Banner Empty Redemption Game/Playoff Game Winner's Banner

Post  Patrick Barnes Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:48 am

I think we should make a new banner to commemorate L.A. Express' win in the Redemption Game against New York and all the previous Redemption Game winners. Also thinking for other playoff victories if it isn't asking or demanding too much. Thanks.
Patrick Barnes
Patrick Barnes

Rafael Menoncin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Redemption Game/Playoff Game Winner's Banner Empty Re: Redemption Game/Playoff Game Winner's Banner

Post  Rafael Menoncin Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:48 pm

The Lions used to hang this banner on top of Ford Field a few years ago. May this serve as a template.

Redemption Game/Playoff Game Winner's Banner Lions-10
Rafael Menoncin
Rafael Menoncin

Patrick Barnes likes this post

Back to top Go down

Redemption Game/Playoff Game Winner's Banner Empty Re: Redemption Game/Playoff Game Winner's Banner

Post  CanadianBacon43 Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:41 am

Patrick Barnes wrote:I think we should make a new banner to commemorate L.A. Express' win in the Redemption Game against New York and all the previous Redemption Game winners. Also thinking for other playoff victories if it isn't asking or demanding too much. Thanks.

As last year’s redemption game winner with St Louis I agree
CanadianBacon43
CanadianBacon43

sfcom1, Patrick Barnes and Appleman20 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Sun Jul 16, 2023 6:17 pm

I’ve thought about banners for both of these things, playoffs, and redemption game. But I really wanted the banners to be something that felt earned. Winning a division, and the conference are big things. With the redemption game, I kind of felt like a banner there rewards losing in some way, because you have to lose to get there. It may be better as a smaller note or something. For playoffs, maybe just a list of playoff seasons.

I think about what I can do.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Patrick Barnes and CarterB2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie Steinbaum Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:30 pm

As the current owner of the Brewers, I second some recognition of our Redemption game win last season, and the runner ups of the 2020 GSL season.
Eddie Steinbaum
Eddie Steinbaum

Appleman20 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down