The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about Eagles white helmets

2 posters

Go down

Question about Eagles white helmets Empty Question about Eagles white helmets

Post  bruno89 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:28 pm

I have a questio regarding a philadelphia eagles white helmet,i was wondering if the eagles when they had the white helmet if by any chance the wings were painted by any chance ,i heard that year they changed to dcal in 1969 ,but is there any chance they had painted wings?

bruno89

Back to top Go down

Question about Eagles white helmets Empty Re: Question about Eagles white helmets

Post  NickG Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:50 pm

Hi Bruno,
I believe that the wings on the helmet by 1969 were now decals, I remember seeing an offensive linemans face mask and the fastener on the top of the face mask holding it to the helmet, and over the front of the wing, was actually pushing the decal off of the helmet, I will double check to see if I have the photo somewhere on my hard drive. That helmet by the way is my favorite of all time. Have a Great Night.

NickG

Back to top Go down

Question about Eagles white helmets Empty Re: Question about Eagles white helmets

Post  bruno89 Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:16 pm

Thank you for the answer,yes i do know they were supposed to be decals already ,i do thou have a photo that seems the helmet is painted and not decalled and my question is would it be possibly if a few players used one that were painted insteat of being decalled?And whats your email?

bruno89

Back to top Go down

Post  NickG Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:29 am

Hi Bruno, the forum will not let me post my email for 7 days since I am a new member, Have a Great NIght

NickG

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno89 Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:33 am

ok check your pm here please

bruno89

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down