The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teams of the Sabre-Millennium Ownership Group

4 posters

Go down

Teams of the Sabre-Millennium Ownership Group Empty Teams of the Sabre-Millennium Ownership Group

Post  rbronish Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:26 am

Teams of the Sabre-Millennium Ownership Group Aug_h110Teams of the Sabre-Millennium Ownership Group Aug_a110
Teams of the Sabre-Millennium Ownership Group Aug_f110

Teams of the Sabre-Millennium Ownership Group Bir_h110Teams of the Sabre-Millennium Ownership Group Bir_a110
Teams of the Sabre-Millennium Ownership Group Bir_f112

Teams of the Sabre-Millennium Ownership Group Bos_h110Teams of the Sabre-Millennium Ownership Group Bos_a110
Teams of the Sabre-Millennium Ownership Group Bos_f110

Teams of the Sabre-Millennium Ownership Group Kar_h112Teams of the Sabre-Millennium Ownership Group Kar_a111
Teams of the Sabre-Millennium Ownership Group Kar_f110

Teams of the Sabre-Millennium Ownership Group Col_h111Teams of the Sabre-Millennium Ownership Group Col_a111
Teams of the Sabre-Millennium Ownership Group Col_f110

Teams of the Sabre-Millennium Ownership Group Sa_h111Teams of the Sabre-Millennium Ownership Group Sa_a110
Teams of the Sabre-Millennium Ownership Group Sa_f111

Last edited by rbronish on Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
rbronish
rbronish

Rob Holecko, Austin Snelick, Untitled0717, 92Mafia, sfcom1 and Curtis like this post

Back to top Go down

Teams of the Sabre-Millennium Ownership Group Empty Re: Teams of the Sabre-Millennium Ownership Group

Post  Austin Snelick Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:00 pm

Top quality stuff!
Some good upgrades to a few of these team. Love the Rockies, especially that logo.

Looks like the last 3 or 4 images didn't load correctly though, but I'm excited to see those
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Teams of the Sabre-Millennium Ownership Group Empty Re: Teams of the Sabre-Millennium Ownership Group

Post  rbronish Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:11 pm

Austin Snelick wrote:Top quality stuff!
Some good upgrades to a few of these team. Love the Rockies, especially that logo.

Looks like the last 3 or 4 images didn't load correctly though, but I'm excited to see those

Thanks!

As for the missing images, there may be an interface issue with servimg. They’re all visible on the mobile site
rbronish
rbronish

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:14 pm

rbronish wrote:
Austin Snelick wrote:Top quality stuff!

Thanks!

As for the missing images, there may be an interface issue with servimg. They’re all visible on the mobile site

Ah, okay. I can open the image when I right click, but it's still blank on servimg as well. I could always check it out on mobile.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:21 pm

Oh wow... yep I concur, these are great upgrades as well!
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Back to top Go down

Post  Curtis Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:46 pm

Dese are best kind me buddy !

- Patty O`Lee
Curtis
Curtis

Back to top Go down

Post  rbronish Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:08 pm

Vulcans' field updated in OP
rbronish
rbronish

Rob Holecko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  rbronish Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:22 pm

Teams of the Sabre-Millennium Ownership Group Syd_h110Teams of the Sabre-Millennium Ownership Group Syd_h210Teams of the Sabre-Millennium Ownership Group Syd_a110
Teams of the Sabre-Millennium Ownership Group Syd_f110
rbronish
rbronish

92Mafia and Curtis like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:39 pm

Very nice... love the new color scheme! And the number font!
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Curtis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Teams of the Sabre-Millennium Ownership Group Empty Uniform Choices

Post  rbronish Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:08 pm

All SMOG teams outside La Liga will wear their colored jersey when at home and the opposite jersey of each home team when on the road.
rbronish
rbronish

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down