The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dick Schaefer Show - Friday, July 16, 2021 - (UWFFL Episode 5.0)

4 posters

Go down

The Dick Schaefer Show - Friday, July 16, 2021 - (UWFFL Episode 5.0) Empty The Dick Schaefer Show - Friday, July 16, 2021 - (UWFFL Episode 5.0)

Post  Rob Holecko Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:07 pm



A few segments from Dick Schaefer's KDSF 970 sports talk show from Friday, July 16, 2021 where Dick talks about the British Open, the NBA Finals and welcomes UWFFL Commissioner Rob Holecko as they attempt to complete the Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation, mindful of the fact that time is getting short.  With Greg Dickman.
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Posts : 708
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 47

Austin Snelick, sfcom1 and Curtis like this post

Back to top Go down

The Dick Schaefer Show - Friday, July 16, 2021 - (UWFFL Episode 5.0) Empty Re: The Dick Schaefer Show - Friday, July 16, 2021 - (UWFFL Episode 5.0)

Post  sfcom1 Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:01 pm

Rob Holecko wrote:

A few segments from Dick Schaefer's KDSF 970 sports talk show from Friday, July 16, 2021 where Dick talks about the British Open, the NBA Finals and welcomes UWFFL Commissioner Rob Holecko as they attempt to complete the Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation, mindful of the fact that time is getting short.  With Greg Dickman.

WOW I was born in 65' and my erliest memory was the Detroit race riot's in 67' So going back Back 54 years it was 1914 and My Grand fater was headed off to World War I. (Mind Blown)

JOhn
sfcom1
sfcom1

Posts : 319
Join date : 2021-01-10
Age : 56
Location : Phoenix, AZ

Rob Holecko likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Dick Schaefer Show - Friday, July 16, 2021 - (UWFFL Episode 5.0) Empty Re: The Dick Schaefer Show - Friday, July 16, 2021 - (UWFFL Episode 5.0)

Post  Greg Dickman Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:57 am

sfcom1 wrote:
WOW I was born in 65' and my erliest memory was the Detroit race riot's in 67'  So going back Back 54 years it was 1914 and  My Grand fater was headed off to World War I. (Mind Blown)
JOhn

Cool man, I'll tell Dick he didn't waste ten minutes after all! Thanks for listening!
Greg Dickman
Greg Dickman

Posts : 11
Join date : 2021-06-26

Back to top Go down

The Dick Schaefer Show - Friday, July 16, 2021 - (UWFFL Episode 5.0) Empty Re: The Dick Schaefer Show - Friday, July 16, 2021 - (UWFFL Episode 5.0)

Post  Austin Snelick Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:36 pm

Crazy enough, 9/11 is one of my earlier big memories, although I do remember the 90's (barely haha). Dickman is making me feel old; can't believe he's younger than me
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Posts : 1279
Join date : 2020-10-24
Age : 28
Location : Maryland

Rob Holecko likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Dick Schaefer Show - Friday, July 16, 2021 - (UWFFL Episode 5.0) Empty Re: The Dick Schaefer Show - Friday, July 16, 2021 - (UWFFL Episode 5.0)

Post  Rob Holecko Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:47 pm

Austin Snelick wrote:Crazy enough, 9/11 is one of my earlier big memories, although I do remember the 90's (barely haha). Dickman is making me feel old; can't believe he's younger than me

Well, he doesn't age LOL
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Posts : 708
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

The Dick Schaefer Show - Friday, July 16, 2021 - (UWFFL Episode 5.0) Empty Re: The Dick Schaefer Show - Friday, July 16, 2021 - (UWFFL Episode 5.0)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum