The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Austin's Availability

2 posters

Go down

Austin's Availability Empty Austin's Availability

Post  Austin Snelick Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:06 pm

Just a heads up, and reminder, a baby is immanent, and I will be less available for a couple weeks. So I will probably be slower getting uniform and field combinations in, and slower to respond to posts.
If by Wednesday, I haven't made the uniform and field combinations for week 2 post, someone else can make it Wednesday morning.
And I can't remember if I gave anyone the permissions to access the uniform and field update pages last season, but if I did, who ever that may be, you can update uniforms and fields if you see I have not yet.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

NeauXone, sfcom1, Appleman20, CarterB2 and Sevster like this post

Back to top Go down

Austin's Availability Empty Re: Austin's Availability

Post  sfcom1 Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:39 am

Austin Snelick wrote:Just a heads up, and reminder, a baby is immanent, and I will be less available for a couple weeks. So I will probably be slower getting uniform and field combinations in, and slower to respond to posts.
If by Wednesday, I haven't made the uniform and field combinations for week 2 post, someone else can make it Wednesday morning.
And I can't remember if I gave anyone the permissions to access the uniform and field update pages last season, but if I did, who ever that may be, you can update uniforms and fields if you see I have not yet.

Good Luck with the little one coming! They are truly Precious! :-)

John
sfcom1
sfcom1

Appleman20 and Sevster like this post

Back to top Go down