The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2025 Potential New Vancouver Bears Uniforms

5 posters

Go down

2025 Potential New Vancouver Bears Uniforms Empty 2025 Potential New Vancouver Bears Uniforms

Post  ncsinger Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:28 pm

Now that we are right around the half point of the 2024 GSL season, I want to garner some feedback for the future visual identity of the Vancouver Bears. For now, I have design paths I am exploring for next year. I present to you guys 3 paths forward and am interested in which one you guys think I should pursue:

Path 1: Current Uniforms
2025 Potential New Vancouver Bears Uniforms 1242025 Potential New Vancouver Bears Uniforms 418

The first option is to continue forward with the current uniforms and simply explore new combinations and add new alternate/throwback uniforms.

Path 2: Updated/Modernized Uniforms
2025 Potential New Vancouver Bears Uniforms 31102025 Potential New Vancouver Bears Uniforms 32102025 Potential New Vancouver Bears Uniforms 3410

The second option is to simply update the current uniforms. This includes adding light green to the color scheme to create an entirely unique color scheme. The helmet switches from a red to a white facemask. A wordmark is added to the chest and outlining is added to the number font. The shoulders feature a staggered striping pattern that reflects both the modern skyline of Vancouver, as well as the varied shades of green found in the forests of the Pacific Northwest.

Path 3: Permanent City Branding
2025 Potential New Vancouver Bears Uniforms 19112025 Potential New Vancouver Bears Uniforms 23102025 Potential New Vancouver Bears Uniforms 2710

Finally, the third option is to fully commit to the Bears' current city branding inspired by the defunct Vancouver Grizzlies. This path would see an updated design for the branding that has outlined font, the introduction of the wordmark on the chest, and a countless amount of combinations with teal, black, white jerseys AND pants. With this path, the current color scheme of the Bears' will still be reflected through throwbacks, but teal and black become the primary colors.

All in all, let me know your thoughts and I look forward to the rest of the season
ncsinger
ncsinger

Austin Snelick, Appleman20, CarterB2 and magpie like this post

Back to top Go down

2025 Potential New Vancouver Bears Uniforms Empty Re: 2025 Potential New Vancouver Bears Uniforms

Post  Austin Snelick Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:01 pm

This isn't helpful, but, I think all options are going to be good, no matter which direction you go.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Appleman20, CarterB2 and ncsinger like this post

Back to top Go down

2025 Potential New Vancouver Bears Uniforms Empty Re: 2025 Potential New Vancouver Bears Uniforms

Post  CarterB2 Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:14 pm

Here is how I'd list them:

1. Current uniforms: I think the Bears current uniforms are some of the best in the league, and I love the simplicity. The Red fits in well, and the different combinations all look fantastic.

2. City Branding: This is a fun and great way to honor the past. Teal and black are one of my favorite color combos; they go together so well.

3. Updated Uniforms: I like the city skyline idea for the sleeves; incorporating that into your current uniforms would be really nice. I prefer the red face mask more, but ultimately, that's up for you to decide. Very Happy
CarterB2
CarterB2

Appleman20 and ncsinger like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  magpie Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:37 pm

ncsinger wrote:Now that we are right around the half point of the 2024 GSL season, I want to garner some feedback for the future visual identity of the Vancouver Bears. For now, I have design paths I am exploring for next year. I present to you guys 3 paths forward and am interested in which one you guys think I should pursue:

Path 2: Updated/Modernized Uniforms
2025 Potential New Vancouver Bears Uniforms 31102025 Potential New Vancouver Bears Uniforms 32102025 Potential New Vancouver Bears Uniforms 3410

The second option is to simply update the current uniforms. This includes adding light green to the color scheme to create an entirely unique color scheme. The helmet switches from a red to a white facemask. A wordmark is added to the chest and outlining is added to the number font. The shoulders feature a staggered striping pattern that reflects both the modern skyline of Vancouver, as well as the varied shades of green found in the forests of the Pacific Northwest.

#2 gets my vote. I like the double green and minimization of the red.
magpie
magpie

Appleman20 and ncsinger like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  ICRMON Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:24 am

I like option #3 the most. I like how the color scheme works (and that it looks like the old Vancouver Grizzlies, haha)
ICRMON
ICRMON

CarterB2 and ncsinger like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down