The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19)

4 posters

Go down

Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19) Empty Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19)

Post  Rob Holecko Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:11 pm

As I have announced, we will be simulating the Fall 2020 UWFFL season starting Monday.  While the Fall 2015 Champions League is still going on for a few more days, I would like to go ahead and make a few announcements for this upcoming simulation.

Even though we have established that we can ignore standard protocols of frequency of games because these are imaginary players, we still must acknowledge that logistics make it impossible to overcome certain laws of physics regarding time & space & travel.  
Therefore in order to complete this simulation, similar to the Champions League games all being in Miami, we will be holding these games in a bubble format at multiple regional sites to minimize travel.

In order to avoid unfair home field advantages for host teams, these games will be played at sites belonging to teams in other leagues, or GSL stadiums which do not have conflicts with GSL home games.

Teams will be permitted to play on consecutive days only if they are staying in the same city.  Teams that have to travel will be given a day off between games to travel.

The game sites will be as follows: (subject to change as the schedule is finalized)

UWFFL Premier League will play games at the following sites:

1 - Oklahoma City, OK (home of Continental League's Superbeasts)
2 - Wichita, KS (home of Central League's Arrows)
3 - Kansas City, MO (home of Central League's Crop Dusters Rattlers)

Eastern Association will play games at the following sites:

1 - Hartford, CT (home of Premier League's Whalers)
2 - New Haven, CT (home of Continental League's Convicts)

Metro South Conference will play games at the following sites:

1 - Atlanta, GA (home of GSL's & Fall 2020 Premier League Flying Fleet)
2 - Birmingham, AL (home of Premier League's Vulcans)

Central League will play games at the following sites:

1 - Waco, TX (home of Continental League's Timberwolves)
2 - Little Rock, AR (home of Premier League's Diamondbacks)

Pacific Coast Conference will play games at the following sites:

1 - San Francisco, CA (home of Premier League's Reign Fire)
2 - Vancouver, BC (home of Premier League's Seawolves)

La Lega will play games at the following sites:

1 - Charleston, SC (home of Metro South Conference's Navigators)
2 - Tampa, FL (home of Continental League's Terror)
3 - Orlando, FL (home of Metro South Conference's Electricity)

Continental League will play games at the following sites:

1 - Detroit, MI (home of Premier League's Motor City Drive)
2 - Pontiac, MI (home of Premier League's Prowlers)

We will have more information regarding teams that are participating tomorrow.  Also uniform submissions.  Teams will be permitted one white (road) & one color (home) uniform.  There will be no game-to-game uniform selection.  You can do slight tweaks if desired from previous uniforms, however we ask that complete overhauls and rebrandings will wait until the Fall 2021 Season.  If you are sure your team is participating in Fall 2020 UWFFL season in any of the above leagues, feel free to submit your home and away uniforms in this thread.

In the meantime I would ask for field submissions from the above cities to be submitted here.

We would like the endzones to say the league name and have the league logo at midfield.  (The New UWFFL logo for Premier and the other league logos for the other leagues as appropiate.  For Premier League, just the "UWFFL" wordmark in the endzone.)

We would also ask, for the fields that are GSL fields, that you take care in not disrupting their season at all, by only making minimal changes, perhaps similar to the "Frankenfield" such as I did with Miami's field for this week's Champions' League games.   It will be expected that with little time between field transitions that it may be necessary to keep some stylings of the host franchises, that is acceptable.

I will announce the teams tomorrow and hopefully game schedules soon thereafter.

Note:  The Curtis Peddle rule (only one team per Division II Conference) will not take effect until Fall 2021 league season, so a few owners may have multiple teams in a Division II conference for this simulation.

Further note regarding Pontiac, Curtis.  I saw you comment in the other thread about the Prowlers/Terror situation, and yes that is probably the best way to handle it.  But I would say that but with one caveat... for now keep the black & purple color scheme for the Prowlers for the 2020 season.  If they get relegated back to Division II, then we will consider the 2021 GSL Terror as that franchise relocated.  But if they survive the 2020 season and remain in Premier going into 2021, then I would say change the color scheme and consider Pontiac a separate franchise going forward.

The reason is you have earned a spot in Premier and I don't want to see you lose it.  But if they were to have to go to Division II, then since the amount of teams will be limited starting 2021, then I would say we might as well consider them the same franchise, so that you can keep as many teams in the Division II leagues as permitted.  Sound good?

Last edited by Rob Holecko on Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:39 am; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : Made some adjustments)
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

92Mafia and Curtis like this post

Back to top Go down

Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19) Empty Re: Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19)

Post  Rob Holecko Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:33 am

There have been a few adjustments to the above stadium locations in the previous post, as well as a few other announcments:

Premier League Schedule will be as follows:

Regular Season Games will be held from April 26 through May 10, in the three sites as indicated: Oklahoma City, Wichita & Kansas City
Wild Card Games will be held Saturday, May 15 in Oklahoma City and Wichita.
Relegation Bowl will be held Tuesday, May 17 in Kansas City.
Semifinal Games will be held Saturday, May 22 in Oklahoma City and Wichita.
UWFFL Bowl XVI will be held Saturday, May 29, 2021 in Kansas City, Missouri at the home of the Central League's Crop Dusters.

La Lega Schedule will be as follows:

Regular Season Games will be held from April 19 through May 18, in the three sites as indicated: Charleston, Tampa & Orlando
Wild Card Games will be held Friday & Saturday, May 21-22, in Tampa and Orlando.
Semifinal Games will be held Friday & Saturday, May 28-29, in Tampa and Orlando.
World Bowl 2020 will be held Friday, June 4, 2021 in Tampa, Florida at the home of the Continental League's Terror.

Division II Schedule will be as follows:

Regular Season Games will be held from April 19 through May 2, in sites as indicated:
       Eastern Association: Hartford, CT and New Haven, CT
       Metro South Conference: Atlanta, GA and Birmingham, AL
       Central League: New Orleans, LA and Little Rock, AR
       Pacific Coast Conference: San Francisco, CA and Vancouver, BC
Conference Semifinals will be Tuesday, May 4
Conference Finals will be Thursday, May 6
National Semifinals will be Saturday, May 8 (site TBD)
National Championship will be Monday, May 10 (site TBD)
Third Place Game will be Wednesday, May 12 (site TBD)
Promotion Bowl will be Saturday, May 15 (San Juan, PR)

Continental League Schedule will be as follows:

Regular Season Games will be held from April 21 through May 3, in the two sites as indicated: Detroit & Youngstown
Semifinal Games will be held Wednesday, May 5, in Detroit.
Continental Bowl I will be held Saturday, May 8, in Detroit, home of Premier League's Motor City Drive.
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Back to top Go down

Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19) Empty Re: Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19)

Post  Rob Holecko Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:52 am

More comments:

This year the UWFFL Premier League will abandon the divisional format and the 12 teams will play 11 games, playing every other team once. In all leagues we will be eliminating interleague play for this Fall 2020 catch-up season.

For Promotion & Relegation regarding this year it will be as follows:

With Atlanta leaving the UWFFL Premier after the 2020 season to join the GSL, only two teams will be relegated.
- The team with the worst winning percentage.
- The loser of the Relegation Bowl. The Relegation Bowl this year will feature the teams with the 10th and 11th winning percentage.

Teams relegated will be either sent to a Division II league or to the Continental League depending on their "Charter" status, as explained elsewhere.

Three teams will be promoted. This will be the new format going forward:

- The winner of the Division II National Championship
- The winner of the Continental Bowl
- The winner of the Promotion Bowl, which will now feature the winner of the Third Place Game vs. the loser of the Championship

Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

92Mafia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:32 am

In the meantime I would ask for field submissions from the above cities to be submitted here.

We would like the endzones to say the league name and have the league logo at midfield.  (The New UWFFL logo for Premier and the other league logos for the other leagues as appropriate.  For Premier League, just the "UWFFL" wordmark in the endzone.)

We would also ask, for the fields that are GSL fields, that you take care in not disrupting their season at all, by only making minimal changes, perhaps similar to the "Frankenfield" such as I did with Miami's field for this week's Champions' League games.   It will be expected that with little time between field transitions that it may be necessary to keep some stylings of the host franchises, that is acceptable.

Is the UWFFL wordmark the same as just what's in the logo?

Also, just plain grass endzones?

I'm going to put together a field for Vancouver shortly, and edit this post to add it in, to see if I'm on the right track.

*** EDIT ***

Here is an example field. Let me know if this is what you are looking for:
Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19) LDLRta6
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:25 am

I just realized that the Pacific Coast Conference games will be played in Vancouver. My bad.

Rob, could you put all of the highest resolution conference logo images in an album somewhere?
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:48 am

I will or I will upload them here to the site.

And actually the Illead font is just is use in that new logo but the UWFFL wordmark is still the Gill Sans which I will find the exact one.

Whether the end zones are plain grass or painted is up to you. Ideally I would like to see some character of the host teams remaining on the field whether it be the Seawolves at the 30s or put the league logos at the 30s and keep the Seawolves logo at midfield. But really there's a lot of flexibility and I leave a lot of it to the discretion the field designer and whatever they think looks best on their field.

..and I know I get a little wordy, if anything is unclear or confusing I'm happy to clarify. I know there's a lot here, lol
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:59 am

... and I think for the minor league field if we go with a conference logo at midfield then maybe the UWFFL logo at the 25s like the GSL logo is.

In fact maybe that's better to always have a small UWFFL main logo UWFFL on the 25s...   I'm not thrilled with the main UWFFL logo at midfield in that mock-up, idk.

I'm thinking maybe (for example for the EA) .... an orange end zone with "Eastern" in one end zone and "Association" in the other, with the conference logo on one side of the end zone and the UWFFL logo on the other side ... and the home team Convicts or Whalers logo remaining at midfield.

Or maybe just the Eastern and Association in either end zone and the EA logo centered on the 25s with a small UWFFL logo on the sides and the team logo remaining at midfield. Instead of the conference logo at midfield.... I don't know what is best, I guess it's up to the host cities.

We've never done fields before in the UWFFL so we're kind of following the GSL's lead here.

I think it all depends on the particular field... what looks good for one may not look good for another.
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:12 am

.. and you guys know how the NCAA Basketball tournament has on the baseline at one side "Hosted by Dayton Flyers" ... ? I kinda think something like that would be neat , maybe on the 25s on the opposite side as the UWFFL logo.

Doesn't have to have "hosted by" wording but just the host team logo. Idk just spitballing here.
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

92Mafia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:02 pm

The thing is, (I can't speak for Andrew) but for myself anyway, the UWFFL hasn't really had the graphical talent that you GSL guys have.  I hope that you guys can help us improve a little.

(for all of these you can click to see the highest resolution I have available of these)

Okay here's a field Curtis provided with me for Wichita:

Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19) Wichita

And here's a version I made for the UWFFL Premier League bubble:

Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19) Wichita_UWFFL1

And here's another version:

Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19) Wichita_UWFFL2

Here's four versions of the UWFFL wordmarks:

Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19) Wordmark_white
Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19) Wordmark_yellow
Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19) Wordmark_yellow2
Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19) Wordmark_green

Here's some other league logos:

(The fourth and fifth ones are old versions of Premier & La Lega.  Following that is the new La Lega logo.  I am working right now on making a new Premier League logo in the style of the new UWFFL logo.  Added: It is the second one listed.)

Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19) New_UWFFL_logo
Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19) New_UWFFL_Premier
Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19) Alternate_UWFFL_logo
Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19) Premier
Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19) Lalega
Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19) Lalega
Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19) Continental
Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19) Logo_EA
Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19) Logo_MSC
Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19) Logo_CL
Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19) Logo_PCC

Obviously we could be doing better in the graphics department, but what we have is what we got.  I know, we're a mess. Any help is appreciated.

And I guess I need to update the Wichita field with the new Premier League logo at midfield.

Last edited by Rob Holecko on Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

92Mafia and sfcom1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Curtis Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:11 pm

Rob Holecko wrote:As I have announced, we will be simulating the Fall 2020 UWFFL season starting Monday.  While the Fall 2015 Champions League is still going on for a few more days, I would like to go ahead and make a few announcements for this upcoming simulation.

Even though we have established that we can ignore standard protocols of frequency of games because these are imaginary players, we still must acknowledge that logistics make it impossible to overcome certain laws of physics regarding time & space & travel.  
Therefore in order to complete this simulation, similar to the Champions League games all being in Miami, we will be holding these games in a bubble format at multiple regional sites to minimize travel.

In order to avoid unfair home field advantages for host teams, these games will be played at sites belonging to teams in other leagues, or GSL stadiums which do not have conflicts with GSL home games.

Teams will be permitted to play on consecutive days only if they are staying in the same city.  Teams that have to travel will be given a day off between games to travel.

The game sites will be as follows: (subject to change as the schedule is finalized)

UWFFL Premier League will play games at the following sites:

1 - Oklahoma City, OK (home of Continental League's Superbeasts)
2 - Wichita, KS (home of Central League's Arrows)
3 - Kansas City, MO (home of Central League's Crop Dusters)

Eastern Association will play games at the following sites:

1 - Hartford, CT (home of Premier League's Whalers)
2 - New Haven, CT (home of Continental League's Convicts)

Metro South Conference will play games at the following sites:

1 - Atlanta, GA (home of GSL's & Fall 2020 Premier League Flying Fleet)
2 - Birmingham, AL (home of Premier League's Vulcans)

Central League will play games at the following sites:

1 - Minneapolis, MN (home of Premier League's Mustangs)
2 - Little Rock, AR (home of Premier League's Diamondbacks)

Pacific Coast Conference will play games at the following sites:

1 - San Francisco, CA (home of Premier League's Reign Fire)
2 - Vancouver, BC (home of Premier League's Seawolves)

La Lega will play games at the following sites:

1 - Charleston, SC (home of Metro South Conference's Navigators)
2 - Tampa, FL (home of Continental League's Terror)
3 - Orlando, FL (home of Metro South Conference's Electricity)

Continental League will play games at the following sites:

1 - Detroit, MI (home of Premier League's Motor City Drive)
2 - Youngstown, OH (home of Premier League's Bobcats)

We will have more information regarding teams that are participating tomorrow.  Also uniform submissions.  Teams will be permitted one white (road) & one color (home) uniform.  There will be no game-to-game uniform selection.  You can do slight tweaks if desired from previous uniforms, however we ask that complete overhauls and rebrandings will wait until the Fall 2021 Season.  If you are sure your team is participating in Fall 2020 UWFFL season in any of the above leagues, feel free to submit your home and away uniforms in this thread.

We would like the endzones to say the league name and have the league logo at midfield.  (The New UWFFL logo for Premier and the other league logos for the other leagues as appropiate.  For Premier League, just the "UWFFL" wordmark in the endzone.)

I will announce the teams tomorrow and hopefully game schedules soon thereafter.

Note:  The Curtis Peddle rule (only one team per Division II Conference) will not take effect until Fall 2021 league season, so a few owners may have multiple teams in a Division II conference for this simulation.

Further note regarding Pontiac, Curtis.  I saw you comment in the other thread about the Prowlers/Terror situation, and yes that is probably the best way to handle it.  But I would say that but with one caveat... for now keep the black & purple color scheme for the Prowlers for the 2020 season.  If they get relegated back to Division II, then we will consider the 2021 GSL Terror as that franchise relocated.  But if they survive the 2020 season and remain in Premier going into 2021, then I would say change the color scheme and consider Pontiac a separate franchise going forward.

The reason is you have earned a spot in Premier and I don't want to see you lose it.  But if they were to have to go to Division II, then since the amount of teams will be limited starting 2021, then I would say we might as well consider them the same franchise, so that you can keep as many teams in the Division II leagues as permitted.  Sound good?

Hi Rob

Yes sounds good to me with the Pontiac scenario you mentioned. I do have a redesign done but I will hold it for now until later. As far as the fields are concerned, do you require fields from me for New Haven ( convicts) and Wichita ( arrows) or will you just make the adjustments from the fields I sent you previously for these teams?
Curtis
Curtis

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:22 pm

Curtis wrote:As far as the fields are concerned, do you require fields from me for New Haven ( convicts) and Wichita ( arrows) or will you just make the adjustments from the fields I sent you previously for these teams?

I posted a UWFFL bubble field above based on the Wichita field you sent me, but if you'd like to take a crack at doing something similar with the New Haven one, be my guest.

Last edited by Rob Holecko on Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Curtis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:33 pm

I probably won't have time until next week, but I'll get you a PCC field for Vancouver then. I may take a crack at updating the PCC logo first. Which states/provinces does the PCC play in? I may incorporate the geography into the new PCC logo, but it would depend on a couple of things.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Rob Holecko and Curtis like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:39 pm

Austin Snelick wrote:I probably won't have time until next week, but I'll get you a PCC field for Vancouver then. I may take a crack at updating the PCC logo first. Which states/provinces does the PCC play in? I may incorporate the geography into the new PCC logo, but it would depend on a couple of things.

There are no set geographical boundaries for the four Division II Conferences ... they can and do change and are fluid.   PCC has had teams as far east as Oklahoma City and as far north as Yellowknife and Anchorage.  But basically PCC is the west, Metro South in the southeast, Eastern Association is the northeast and Central League is the middle of the country.   Just think of them like college conferences, and if Rutgers is now in the Big Ten then well anything can really happen.

Last edited by Rob Holecko on Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Curtis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:05 pm

Another thing ... if the field is only being used for this bubble during this time period then I would say fully painted end zones.   But if it is a GSL stadium or has other tenants then I would say don't paint the end zones.   I think for Atlanta I may keep the Flying Fleet wordmark in the end zones and just add the Metro South Conference logo at midfield and cover up the GSL logo on the 25s and put the alternate UWFFL logo there.
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Back to top Go down

Post  sfcom1 Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:19 pm

Here is the concept field for the Continental League "Bubble"

Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19) 6pUJSWQl
sfcom1
sfcom1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:22 pm

Nice... Can you switch the end zone wordmark to one of the ones from the above post?  And I assume this is Detroit's field?  Can you do Youngstown too?  (Do you happen to have the basic field for Youngstown State?  I assume that's where the Youngstown Bobcats play.)
Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19) Wordmark_white
Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19) Wordmark_yellow
Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19) Wordmark_yellow2
Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19) Wordmark_green

Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Back to top Go down

Post  sfcom1 Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:41 pm

Sure. I can make the adjustments. And yes this is Ford Field. They rarely use the blank end zones. But they are replaceable. Most of the time they keep the blank Honolulu Blue end zones down. I do not have profile up yet, for Youngstown ST.  I will work on one for the weekend.

John
sfcom1
sfcom1
sfcom1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:56 pm

And how would you feel about putting Motor City logo on the 25s on the opposite sides of the field from the UWFFL logo? Do you think that would look good?
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Back to top Go down

Post  sfcom1 Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:06 am

Yea. I can do that. No problem. :-)
sfcom1
sfcom1

Back to top Go down

Post  sfcom1 Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:51 pm

Done and Done

Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19) HTnS9GCl
sfcom1
sfcom1

Back to top Go down

Fall 2020 UWFFL Simulation (April 19 - June 19) Empty Updated the League Schedule

Post  Rob Holecko Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:47 pm

In order to make things go a little smoother, we have decided to space out the calendar a little.

It is key that the Division II leagues get done first, so that their teams are available to begin the earliest rounds of the Union Cup.  The other leagues will be spaced out a little more to give us more time to prepare.

You will notice many of our key games will be on Saturdays to not compete with the GSL.

So here is the latest update to the schedule:

Monday, April 19th: Division II Regular Season Begins

Monday, April 26th: UWFFL Premier League Regular Season Begins
Sunday, May 2nd: Division II Regular Season Ends

Monday, May 3rd: Continental League Season Begins
Tuesday, May 4th: Division II Conference Semifinals
Wednesday, May 5th: Union Cup Preliminary Round 1
Thursday, May 6th: Division II Conference Championships
Saturday, May 8th: Division II National Semifinals, sites TBD

Monday, May 10th: Division II National Championship, site TBD
Monday, May 10th: La Lega Season Begins
Monday, May 10th: UWFFL Premier League Regular Season Ends
Wednesday, May 12th: Union Cup Preliminary Round 2
Saturday, May 15th: UWFFL Premier League Wild Card Games
Saturday, May 15th: Promotion Bowl at San Juan, PR

Wednesday, May 19th: Union Cup Preliminary Round 3
Saturday, May 22nd: UWFFL Premier League Semifinals
Sunday, May 23rd: Continental League Regular Season Ends

Wednesday, May 26th: Union Cup Preliminary Round 4
Wednesday, May 26th: Continental League First Round Playoffs
Saturday, May 29th: Continental League Semifinals
Saturday, May 29th: UWFFL Bowl XVI at Kansas City, MO
Saturday, May 29th: Relegation Bowl at Oklahoma City, OK

Monday May 31st: La Lega Regular Season Ends
Wednesday, June 2nd: Union Cup Preliminary Round 5
Saturday, June 5th: Continental Bowl, Detroit, MI
Saturday, June 5th: La Lega First Round Playoffs

Wednesday, June 9th: Union Cup Preliminary Round 6
Saturday, June 12th: La Lega Semifinals

Wednesday, June 16th: Union Cup Preliminary Round 7
Saturday, June 19th: World Bowl 2021 at Orlando, FL
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

sfcom1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:20 pm

Curtis, if you think you can have the Silverdome site ready, we may move the Youngstown Continental League bubble to Pontiac to cut down on travel....  How's that sound?
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Curtis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Curtis Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:11 pm

Rob Holecko wrote:Curtis, if you think you can have the Silverdome site ready, we may move the Youngstown Continental League bubble to Pontiac to cut down on travel....  How's that sound?

Silverdome clean up in progress...and going well.
Curtis
Curtis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down