The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template

5 posters

Go down

Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Empty Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template

Post  CanadianBacon43 Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:35 am

Hi guys, since the UWFFL season is beginning soon and I have little experience with uniform design and none whatsoever with field design I was wondering if someone could help me adapt my teams current uniforms to the current template.

My teams are as follows and I’ll post the current uniforms in this thread along with any changes I would like to have made.
-CSKA Moscow
-New Orleans Lions
-Dallas Outlaws
-Sacramento Scorpions
-Providence Steamroller
CanadianBacon43
CanadianBacon43

Back to top Go down

Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Empty Re: Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template

Post  CanadianBacon43 Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:36 am

Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  C6528c10
CanadianBacon43
CanadianBacon43

Back to top Go down

Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Empty Re: Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template

Post  CanadianBacon43 Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:38 am

Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  0cf8ce10
CanadianBacon43
CanadianBacon43

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadianBacon43 Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:40 am

Dallas Outlaws,
I would like to promote the Fauxbacks to full time uniforms and keep the bottom left blue one Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  95d16f10
Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  7c451910Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  95d16f10
Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  7c451910
CanadianBacon43
CanadianBacon43

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadianBacon43 Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:42 am

Sacramento Scorpions,
Can someone help me change the team’s name and number font to something more classic as well as add a yellow outline to both the name and numbers on the home uniforms to keep consistent with the scorpion logos which have yellow outlines Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  27272410
Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  1d52fe10

Last edited by CanadianBacon43 on Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
CanadianBacon43
CanadianBacon43

sfcom1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadianBacon43 Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:46 am

Providence Steamroller
Seeing that the current template uses shorter sleeves than the one Providence uses, try and keep as many stripes as possible.Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  33a63410
Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  0516b810Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  33a63410
Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  0516b810
CanadianBacon43
CanadianBacon43

92Mafia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  92Mafia Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:46 am

CanadianBacon43 wrote:Hi guys, since the UWFFL season is beginning soon and I have little experience with uniform design and none whatsoever with field design I was wondering if someone could help me adapt my teams current uniforms to the current template.

My teams are as follows and I’ll post the current uniforms in this thread along with any changes I would like to have made.
-CSKA Moscow
-New Orleans Lions
-Dallas Outlaws
-Sacramento Scorpions
-Providence Steamroller

I can help you out! I'll post all changes on here and you can specify what you would like changed!
92Mafia
92Mafia

sfcom1 and CanadianBacon43 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadianBacon43 Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:47 am

92Mafia wrote:
CanadianBacon43 wrote:Hi guys, since the UWFFL season is beginning soon and I have little experience with uniform design and none whatsoever with field design I was wondering if someone could help me adapt my teams current uniforms to the current template.

-CSKA Moscow
-New Orleans Lions
-Dallas Outlaws
-Sacramento Scorpions
-Providence Steamroller

I can help you out! I'll post all changes on here and you can specify what you would like changed!

Thank you so much!
CanadianBacon43
CanadianBacon43

92Mafia and sfcom1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  92Mafia Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:48 am

92Mafia wrote:

-CSKA Moscow
-New Orleans Lions
-Dallas Outlaws
-Sacramento Scorpions
-Providence Steamroller

Also I know Rob made the Lions so maybe he has something for them.
92Mafia
92Mafia

sfcom1 and CanadianBacon43 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:20 pm

Well my graphical talents are about the same as CanadianBacon's (sorry for that Providence helmet) .. but I will post the other uniforms of the Lions.
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

92Mafia and CanadianBacon43 like this post

Back to top Go down

Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Empty New Orleans Lions' Unis

Post  Rob Holecko Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:24 pm

Click to enlarge

Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Lions_unis
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

CanadianBacon43 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:25 pm

The Lions, of course, are based on the English Premier League club Aston Villa.
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Back to top Go down

Post  Curtis Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:56 pm

92Mafia wrote:

-CSKA Moscow
-New Orleans Lions
-Dallas Outlaws
-Sacramento Scorpions
-Providence Steamroller

I can help you out as well, I can dive into the Providence design if you`d like ? Just let me know. I assume you are from Canada , like me, so I got your back eh !! Or maybe you just like Canadian bacon ....
Curtis
Curtis

92Mafia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadianBacon43 Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:01 pm

Curtis wrote:
92Mafia wrote:

-CSKA Moscow
-New Orleans Lions
-Dallas Outlaws
-Sacramento Scorpions
-Providence Steamroller

I can help you out as well, I can dive into the Providence design if you`d like ? Just let me know. I assume you are from Canada , like me, so I got your back eh !! Or maybe you just like Canadian bacon ....

I wanna keep the Providence design as is for this season as well as add a black jersey and white pants and make the three jersey and pants options (orange, white, and black) interchangeable.

As for me being Canadian, yes I am and it’s unfortunate that my hometown team (Montreal) was already claimed.
CanadianBacon43
CanadianBacon43

Back to top Go down

Post  92Mafia Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:10 pm

Curtis wrote:
92Mafia wrote:

-CSKA Moscow
-New Orleans Lions
-Dallas Outlaws
-Sacramento Scorpions
-Providence Steamroller

So I've made a design for Providence, if you want to split up the remainder we could get this done by the end of the week!

As for the design CanadianBacon, any changes you want to make I'll do, but here's my initial idea:
Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Home_111

Last edited by 92Mafia on Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : White Cuffs)
92Mafia
92Mafia

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadianBacon43 Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:30 pm

92Mafia wrote:
Curtis wrote:
92Mafia wrote:

-CSKA Moscow
-New Orleans Lions
-Dallas Outlaws
-Sacramento Scorpions
-Providence Steamroller

So I've made a design for Providence, if you want to split up the remainder we could get this done by the end of the week!

As for the design CanadianBacon, any changes you want to make I'll do, but here's my initial idea:
Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Home_110

You nailed it, the only change I’d make is making the sleeve cuffs white to match the collar.
CanadianBacon43
CanadianBacon43

92Mafia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  92Mafia Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:40 pm

CanadianBacon43 wrote:
92Mafia wrote:
Curtis wrote:
92Mafia wrote:

-CSKA Moscow
-New Orleans Lions
-Dallas Outlaws
-Sacramento Scorpions
-Providence Steamroller

Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Home_110

You nailed it, the only change I’d make is making the sleeve cuffs white to match the collar.

Changed it, will get on the other sets
92Mafia
92Mafia

Back to top Go down

Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Empty Steamroller concept

Post  Curtis Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:41 pm

I apologize in advance 92Mafia, I didnt realize you were doing a Providence concept, but alas , here is my design !!

Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Z_128039
Curtis
Curtis

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadianBacon43 Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:48 pm

Curtis wrote:I apologize in advance 92Mafia, I didnt realize you were doing a Providence concept, but alas , here is my design !!

92Mafia’s helmet with this jersey is perfect. Thank both of you!
CanadianBacon43
CanadianBacon43

92Mafia and Curtis like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  92Mafia Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:54 pm

CanadianBacon43 wrote:
Curtis wrote:I apologize in advance 92Mafia, I didnt realize you were doing a Providence concept, but alas , here is my design !!

Perfect! Curtis you want to finish the sets for these while i start on the outlaws?
92Mafia
92Mafia

Back to top Go down

Post  Curtis Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:19 pm

92Mafia wrote:
CanadianBacon43 wrote:

Perfect! Curtis you want to finish the sets for these while i start on the outlaws?

Sure I`ll finish the Steamroller by the end of the week !! Canadian bacon , which helmet do you want or both ?
Curtis
Curtis

Back to top Go down

Post  Curtis Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:30 pm

92Mafia , I sent you an email. Would you be able to send me the PNG of the Steamroller uni you designed ?
Curtis
Curtis

92Mafia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadianBacon43 Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:09 pm

Curtis wrote:
92Mafia wrote:
CanadianBacon43 wrote:

Sure I`ll finish the Steamroller by the end of the week !! Canadian bacon , which helmet do you want or both ?

I’ll take 92mafia’s helmet please
CanadianBacon43
CanadianBacon43

Back to top Go down

Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Empty Steamroller

Post  Curtis Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:28 pm

Hi CanadianBacon,

See attached for home, road and alt for the Steamrollers.Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Z_128044
Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Z_128045Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Z_128046
Curtis
Curtis

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadianBacon43 Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:42 pm

Curtis wrote:Hi CanadianBacon,

See attached for home, road and alt for the Steamrollers.Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Z_128044
Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Z_128045Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Z_128046

Thank you and 92Mafia so much
CanadianBacon43
CanadianBacon43

Curtis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadianBacon43 Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:01 pm

Changes id like to see for the other teams

Sacramento: please make the font for names and numbers more legible as the current one is kinda hard to read.

Dallas: Promote the black and silver Fauxbacks to full time and add some arm stripes and maybe even update the logo if anyone wants to do so.

CSKA Moscow: Simplify the jerseys and add the camo pattern on any white and grey uniform elements.

New Orleans: just an update to the new helmet template is all I would like from them.

CanadianBacon43
CanadianBacon43

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadianBacon43 Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:03 pm

CanadianBacon43 wrote:Changes id like to see for the other teams

Sacramento: please make the font for names and numbers more legible as the current one is kinda hard to read.

Dallas: Promote the black and silver Fauxbacks to full time and add some arm stripes and maybe even update the logo if anyone wants to do so.

CSKA Moscow: Simplify the jerseys and add the camo pattern on any white and grey uniform elements.

New Orleans: just an update to the new helmet template is all I would like from them.

Of all these proposed changes, changing Sacramento’s font is the one I’d like to see most, I’d still be happy if you simply keep Dallas’ black uniforms and CSKA’s current uniforms and simply update the helmet template.
CanadianBacon43
CanadianBacon43

Back to top Go down

Post  Curtis Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:08 pm

CanadianBacon I sent you a PM.
Curtis
Curtis

Back to top Go down

Post  Curtis Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:49 pm

Canadian bacon, I`m working on a refresh of the scorpions design...you may or may not like it. Will post soon.
Curtis
Curtis

Back to top Go down

Post  Curtis Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:02 pm

Curtis wrote:Canadian bacon, I`m working on a refresh of the scorpions design...you may or may not like it. Will post soon.

Here is a re-design for the Sacramento Scorpions.Simplified it and with a simple number font, which was what you requested. Adding the PCC patch and tried to keep the colors intact. IMO I thought the helmet needed simplification as well. What say you Canadian bacon ???

Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Z_128048
Curtis
Curtis

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadianBacon43 Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:07 pm

Curtis wrote:
Curtis wrote:Canadian bacon, I`m working on a refresh of the scorpions design...you may or may not like it. Will post soon.

Here is a re-design for the Sacramento Scorpions.Simplified it and with a simple number font, which was what you requested. Adding the PCC patch and tried to keep the colors intact. IMO I thought the helmet needed simplification as well. What say you Canadian bacon ???

Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Z_128048

I like it, the one thing I’d change is to remove the scorpions wordmark on the helmet, make the scorpion bigger and flip the scorpion on the right side of the helmet. I definitely like the direction the Scorpions have gone though, thank you.

Can you email me the PNG versions of the uniforms as well as the RGB numbers for the colours please.
CanadianBacon43
CanadianBacon43

Back to top Go down

Post  Curtis Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:30 pm

Here you go, I`ll send you an email with the PNG.
Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Z_128049
Curtis
Curtis

Back to top Go down

Post  Curtis Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:48 pm

Or this helmet ?
Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Z_128050
Curtis
Curtis

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadianBacon43 Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:49 pm

Curtis wrote:Or this helmet ?
Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Z_128050

I prefer the other one.
CanadianBacon43
CanadianBacon43

Curtis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Empty Dallas Outlaws

Post  92Mafia Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:26 pm

Here are my designs for the Dallas Outlaws. I made the fauxback uniforms the official set with an blue alternate, added sleeve stripes inspired by the barrels of a shotgun, and attempted to update the helmet logo. Feel free to suggest any edits/additions.

Home:
Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Home12

Away:
Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Away13

Alternate/Throwback:
Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Alt12

Last edited by 92Mafia on Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Better Logo)
92Mafia
92Mafia

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadianBacon43 Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:28 pm

92Mafia wrote:Here are my designs for the Dallas Outlaws. I made the fauxback uniforms the official set with an blue alternate, added sleeve stripes inspired by the barrels of a shotgun, and attempted to update the helmet logo. Feel free to suggest any edits/additions.

Home:
Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Home11

Away:
Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Away12

Alternate/Throwback:
Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Alt10

These are great, thanks
CanadianBacon43
CanadianBacon43

Back to top Go down

Post  rbronish Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:30 pm

I threw an old Oklahoma/Arizona Outlaws logo into my inkscape and this came out

Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  G3320111
rbronish
rbronish

92Mafia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  92Mafia Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:32 pm

rbronish wrote:I threw an old Oklahoma/Arizona Outlaws logo into my inkscape and this came out

Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  G3320111

I've updated the uniforms with this logo, thanks!
92Mafia
92Mafia

Rob Holecko and CanadianBacon43 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadianBacon43 Sat May 07, 2022 10:20 pm

I hate to revive a dead thread but is it possible for someone to help update the New Orleans Lions uniforms to look like Tulane’s powder blues
Pics for reference. Thank you in advance.

Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  30ad3610
Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  9339e710

Last edited by CanadianBacon43 on Sun May 08, 2022 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
CanadianBacon43
CanadianBacon43

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadianBacon43 Sat May 07, 2022 10:21 pm

The current New Orleans uniforms (I’m not dropping them after all and the lions will make a return in the CBFL’s winter 2022 season). Please keep the blue intact and replace any green elements on Tulane’s power blue uniforms with burgundy and drop all of the Aston Villa imagery please. Thank you.

Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  4528a210
CanadianBacon43
CanadianBacon43

Back to top Go down

Post  rbronish Fri May 27, 2022 9:13 pm

Like this?

Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Lions10
rbronish
rbronish

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadianBacon43 Fri May 27, 2022 9:15 pm

rbronish wrote:Like this?

Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Lions10

Yup, just needs a road set and an all blue set, thanks a ton
CanadianBacon43
CanadianBacon43

Back to top Go down

Post  rbronish Fri May 27, 2022 10:22 pm

Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Lions210

Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Lions310
rbronish
rbronish

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadianBacon43 Fri May 27, 2022 10:27 pm

rbronish wrote:Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Lions210

Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Lions310

Thank you so much
CanadianBacon43
CanadianBacon43

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadianBacon43 Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:33 pm

Final requests
I plan on rebranding the Columbus Ironmen to a new version of the Ohio Glory from the WLAF. The only changes from the IRL Glory is to modernize the eagle logo.
Images of the Glory’s uniforms Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  115cf110
Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  04b53010

Last edited by CanadianBacon43 on Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
CanadianBacon43
CanadianBacon43

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadianBacon43 Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:36 pm

The other request is the recolouring and making a logo for the soon to be Chattanooga Pit Vipers (no the team will not be sponsored by the Pit Viper glasses company). Since there are so many green and gold teams in the UWFFL I decided to give them the colours of the PLL’s Whipsnakes. For the look just do a crossover of what the Whipsnakes uniforms could look like as football uniforms.  Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Df624f10
Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  68d9c610
Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  Fd237610

Last edited by CanadianBacon43 on Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
CanadianBacon43
CanadianBacon43

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadianBacon43 Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:36 pm

I’ve changed my mind when it comes to Chattanooga, I’d like to keep the River Monsters name and rip off the Miami Dolphins throwbacks rather than the Whipsnakes Lacrosse club. The only differences from the Dolphins that Id like to see are a white face mask on the helmet, white shoes, and a slightly darker shade of aqua and a a brighter shade of orange such as Volunteer orange

Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  F542a510
Help adapting my teams’ uniforms to the modern template  4de6aa10
CanadianBacon43
CanadianBacon43

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadianBacon43 Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:54 pm

No need for the Ohio Glory and Chattanooga updates as those teams won’t be around after season 3 of the CBFL as I plan to get more owners involved from season 4 and onward.
CanadianBacon43
CanadianBacon43

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down