The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Changes to Schedule in 2023

Go down

Possible Changes to Schedule in 2023 Empty Possible Changes to Schedule in 2023

Post  Austin Snelick Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:09 pm

I've been giving some thought to a possible schedule change for the 2023 season.

I would bring the total number of regular season games down to 16, from the current 18 games.
The season would still start at the same time, but end two weeks earlier.

I'm always out of town and/or busy during the final two weeks of the current schedule, which includes the Gridiron Bowl, and I would like to be around for that. This year I'll be away the week including the Redemption Game, and Gridiron Bowl, so getting fields and graphics done is going to be a challenge (as in, I'm going to have to cover all possibilities beforehand, since my desktop is not coming with me).

Next season would then end with Gridiron Bowl III on July 16th, rather than July 29th, which again, I'd be away for.

I think a shorter season will keep people more engaged throughout the year, and maybe with more weeks of off-season, the UWFFL will get more steam going.

How do you all feel about that?
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

rbronish, Untitled0717, sfcom1, Patrick Barnes, Zycho32, Appleman20 and CanadianBacon43 like this post

Back to top Go down