The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off topic: Immaculate reception 50th anniversary

3 posters

Go down

Off topic: Immaculate reception 50th anniversary Empty Off topic: Immaculate reception 50th anniversary

Post  Rafael Menoncin Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:16 pm

I'm devastated by knowing that Franco has passed away just two days beafore the 50th anniversary of the immaculate reception, that's sad, I'm a huge Franco fan.

here's a little tribute I made, Acrisure Stadium with a special 1972 inspired field design

Off topic: Immaculate reception 50th anniversary 455_se10

Last edited by Rafael Menoncin on Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rafael Menoncin
Rafael Menoncin

Patrick Barnes, Curtis, Appleman20 and CarterB2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Off topic: Immaculate reception 50th anniversary Empty Re: Off topic: Immaculate reception 50th anniversary

Post  CarterB2 Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:30 pm

Rafael Menoncin wrote:I'm devastated by knowing that Franco has passed away just two days beafore the 50th anniversary of the immaculate reception, that's sad, I'm not a a steelers fan but I'm a huge Franco fan.

here's a little tribute I made, Acrisure Stadium with a special 1972 inspired field design

Off topic: Immaculate reception 50th anniversary 455_se10

That is a really cool field design, I honestly want the steelers to use that.
I am not a steelers fan either but earlier this year I went on a trip to the pro football hall of fame, and I got a Franco Harris signed speed mini helmet, it is really cool. Then today came and I was devastated, over the years I still believe the immaculate reception is the best play I have ever seen, and the fact that everybody who saw what actually happened won't say a word about what did happen, is truly special and one of a kind.

R.I.P
Franco Harris
CarterB2
CarterB2

sfcom1, Patrick Barnes, Rafael Menoncin and Appleman20 like this post

Back to top Go down

Off topic: Immaculate reception 50th anniversary Empty Re: Off topic: Immaculate reception 50th anniversary

Post  Austin Snelick Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:36 pm

Likely field for tomorrow from what we know so far:
Off topic: Immaculate reception 50th anniversary PIT_2022%5E3
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

NeauXone, sfcom1, Patrick Barnes, Rafael Menoncin, Appleman20 and CarterB2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rafael Menoncin Sun Dec 25, 2022 8:57 pm

Austin Snelick wrote:Likely field for tomorrow from what we know so far:

The best steelers design I've seen in years 👏 👌

Resembles the late 90s Three rivers stadium! The only note that I have on this one is the mismatched NFL/AFC logos, they should've used the old version of the NFL shield. Overall a great design, hope to see this again soon .

Another note: Franco deserved that win!
Rafael Menoncin
Rafael Menoncin

Austin Snelick, sfcom1 and Appleman20 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rafael Menoncin Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:45 am

Rafael Menoncin wrote:
Austin Snelick wrote:Likely field for tomorrow from what we know so far:

The best steelers design I've seen in years 👏 👌

Resembles the late 90s Three rivers stadium! The only note that I have on this one is the mismatched NFL/AFC logos, they should've used the old version of the NFL shield. Overall a great design, hope to see this again soon .

Another note: Franco deserved that win!

Apparently they're keeping the gold endzones for today's game, they also fixed the mismatched AFC/NFL logos

Off topic: Immaculate reception 50th anniversary 15391410
Off topic: Immaculate reception 50th anniversary 93068510
Rafael Menoncin
Rafael Menoncin

Appleman20 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down