The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redemption Game Uniform and Field Combinations

4 posters

Go down

Redemption Game Uniform and Field Combinations Empty Redemption Game Uniform and Field Combinations

Post  Austin Snelick Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:38 am

Can I get the uniform combos for the Redemption Game?
If I don't have them by the end of the day, I'll make the choices and put them up on the website tomorrow.
Since Memphis is the away team, you can post which white jersey, and which color jersey, until we know what Pennsylvania will be wearing.

I'd also like to get the field on the website today, but John, I'll let you do the reveal, as the field designer.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Redemption Game Uniform and Field Combinations Empty Re: Redemption Game Uniform and Field Combinations

Post  Untitled0717 Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:06 am

Memphis will wear white/black over yellow dependent on Pennsylvania’s decision.
Untitled0717
Untitled0717

Austin Snelick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Redemption Game Uniform and Field Combinations Empty Re: Redemption Game Uniform and Field Combinations

Post  sfcom1 Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:33 am

Austin Snelick wrote:Can I get the uniform combos for the Redemption Game?
If I don't have them by the end of the day, I'll make the choices and put them up on the website tomorow.
Since Memphis is the away team, you can post which white jersey, and which color jersey, until we know what Pennsylvania will be wearing.

I'd also like to get the field on the website today, but John, I'll let you do the reveal, as the field designer.

No problem I have one lastpost moving the Field tray into the stadium for final painting.

I did a small tweek, and made one as a plain post. and the second one "Textured" except for the ednzones. My Potoshop died on me last night. And I can not afford a new copy till I start my 31st season as a High School Referee in September.

John

Last edited by sfcom1 on Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
sfcom1
sfcom1

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:58 am

sfcom1 wrote:
Austin Snelick wrote:Can I get the uniform combos for the Redemption Game?
If I don't have them by the end of the day, I'll make the choices and put them up on the website tomorow.

No problem I have one lastpost moving the Field tray into the stadium for final painting.

I did a small tweek, and made one as a plain post. and the second one "Textured" except for the ednzones. My Potoshop died on me last night. And I can not afford a new copy till I start my 31st season as a High School Referee in September.

John

I've been using GIMP, which is free, for more powerful editing than MS Paint when I need it. I've never wanted to pay for Photoshop, but GIMP has been really good for everything I've needed it for. Does take a little while to get over the learning curve though.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Untitled0717 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  zvought Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:04 pm

Pennsylvania will wear our Whiteout uniforms. Blue helmets, white jersey and white pants with blue socks.
zvought
zvought

Austin Snelick and Untitled0717 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:30 pm

zvought wrote:Pennsylvania will wear our Whiteout uniforms. Blue helmets, white jersey and white pants with blue socks.

Okay, then that will put Memphis in black over yellow.
I'll get the uniforms ready and up on the site.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Untitled0717 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Redemption Game Uniform and Field Combinations Empty 2021 Playoff Game Field completed

Post  sfcom1 Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:29 pm

Sub posted from the previous Forum.

In A picture just relased by the Arizona Republic. Here is the finished field for the 2021 Playoff Bowl. With this years NFL season soon to start, and the upcoming 2022 and 2023 Fiesta Bowl's. As well as having been awarded the 2023 Super Bowl. State Farm Stadium will have the Pemiere College and Pro Football games in the next 2 seasons!

Redemption Game Uniform and Field Combinations M2G7tZxh

John

Last edited by sfcom1 on Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added content)
sfcom1
sfcom1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down