The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Standard GSL Uniform Logo

2 posters

Go down

Standard GSL Uniform Logo Empty Standard GSL Uniform Logo

Post  Austin Snelick Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:52 am

Adding a GSL logo to the uniform is still optional, but, if a logo is going to be added to the uniform in the collar, and on the pants, in the same locations as the NFL logo for NFL uniforms, then it will be the football logo. It comes out as a better resolution, and is more legible. I think so far only three teams added the GSL logo in those locations, and 2 of the 3 chose the football logo anyways.

This does not include GSL logos in the style of the Toronto Terror, which is a chest patch. That logo will stay as is.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

sfcom1 and Curtis like this post

Back to top Go down

Standard GSL Uniform Logo Empty Re: Standard GSL Uniform Logo

Post  sfcom1 Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:08 am

Austin Snelick wrote:Adding a GSL logo to the uniform is still optional, but, if a logo is going to be added to the uniform in the collar, and on the pants, in the same locations as the NFL logo for NFL uniforms, then it will be the football logo. It comes out as a better resolution, and is more legible. I think so far only three teams added the GSL logo in those locations, and 2 of the 3 chose the football logo anyways.

This does not include GSL logos in the style of the Toronto Terror, which is a chest patch. That logo will stay as is.

I like how Curtis added the GSL Patch to the Terror's uniform. I also like how Rob set up the GSL patch for the Union Cup and I think that is a great way to set up for intraleague and Championship League play.
sfcom1
sfcom1

Curtis likes this post

Back to top Go down