The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Logo Competition for Different games in 2024 inquiry

4 posters

Go down

Logo Competition for Different games in 2024 inquiry Empty Logo Competition for Different games in 2024 inquiry

Post  Drew Abernathy Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:46 pm

Just wondering if we're going to have another logo competition for the different special games across the league.
Drew Abernathy
Drew Abernathy

Austin Snelick, Appleman20 and CarterB2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Logo Competition for Different games in 2024 inquiry Empty Re: Logo Competition for Different games in 2024 inquiry

Post  Austin Snelick Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:06 pm

I think I'd like to see how many people are interested in a logo competition first.
Last year, I allowed some of the more active participants in the logo competitions to take over and just make the logos outright, so maybe I can poll and see who is interested in creating a logo first, and if a good number of people are interested, then we can do a competition, with the winner allowed to take feedback and alter or improve their logo, if they'd like, after they win the competition.

For the Memorial Day Classic Logo, right now, we have a kind-of competition going on in another thread. Anyone can post ideas, based on the requirements laid out there.
At this point, we just need logos for the Redemption Game, and the All-Star Game. (Gridiron Bowl Logo is in progress).
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Appleman20 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Logo Competition for Different games in 2024 inquiry Empty Re: Logo Competition for Different games in 2024 inquiry

Post  Austin Snelick Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:15 pm

How about this:

If you think you are interested in participating in a logo competition this season, please post in this thread here.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Appleman20 and CarterB2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:06 am

Bumping this thread.
If no one is interested in a competition, then I might commission logos out to people who are interested, like last season.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:03 pm

I'd be in to design something.
Frank
Frank

Austin Snelick, Drew Abernathy and Appleman20 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Abernathy Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:01 am

I'm interested. I've been bad about checking the forum and I don't know if I've been getting email updates when someone responds.
Drew Abernathy
Drew Abernathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:21 am

It seems we at least have some interest in a logo competition.

I think we will start one, maybe in January, and it will be for the Redemption game. After seeing how that competition goes, we may do another competition for the All-Star game logo, or, I might ask second place in the redemption game logo competition if they would like to create the All-Star game logo.

As a side note, we will also have to decide as a league, the location of Gridiron Bowl V. That will likely happen in January or February at some point.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Abernathy Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:03 pm

I'll help with the redemption game. I'm still not getting any email notifications of replies to my post or new posts. I even have notifications on!

Where will the notification game be this year?
Drew Abernathy
Drew Abernathy

Austin Snelick and Appleman20 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:21 am

Drew Abernathy wrote:I'll help with the redemption game. I'm still not getting any email notifications of replies to my post or new posts. I even have notifications on!

Where will the notification game be this year?

The Redemption Game usually takes place where the winning logo designer chooses the game to be, when they make the logo.
The game cannot be where any recent All-Star, Redemption Games, or Gridiron Bowls have been, and must be at a major stadium in the US or Canada.
More details later this week when I set up the competition.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Drew Abernathy and Appleman20 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Abernathy Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:51 pm

Here goes my first try at a Redemption Game Logo for Albuquerque.

I tried to capture the spirit of the old town and the Native American heritage with a little bit of Mid-Century Modern Flare. Plus, the Saguaros form field goals on either side of the Zia Symbol.

Logo Competition for Different games in 2024 inquiry Abq_re10
Drew Abernathy
Drew Abernathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:59 pm

Drew Abernathy wrote:Here goes my first try at a Redemption Game Logo for Albuquerque.

I tried to capture the spirit of the old town and the Native American heritage with a little bit of Mid-Century Modern Flare. Plus, the Saguaros form field goals on either side of the Zia Symbol.

I'll have an official competition thread up by the end of the week, I hope. We will have the competition run through the end of January.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Abernathy Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:17 pm

Austin Snelick wrote:

I'll have an official competition thread up by the end of the week, I hope. We will have the competition run through the end of January.

Coolness.

I've already redone my first design and made something with a completely different feel.
Drew Abernathy
Drew Abernathy

Back to top Go down

Post  CarterB2 Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:40 pm

Drew Abernathy wrote:Here goes my first try at a Redemption Game Logo for Albuquerque.

I love this logo! Great job.
CarterB2
CarterB2

Drew Abernathy and Appleman20 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Abernathy Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:51 am

CarterB10 wrote: I love this logo! Great job.

Thanks a lot! You should see the second one I created for this... I may have gone overboard again.
Drew Abernathy
Drew Abernathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down