The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2024 Redemption Game Logo Competition

Go down

2024 Redemption Game Logo Competition Empty 2024 Redemption Game Logo Competition

Post  Austin Snelick Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:08 pm

Official thread for the 2024 Redemption Game Logo competition.

For this competition, you are selecting a city for the event, along with the logo you create.
The following cities are NOT eligible to host the Redemption game this season: Phoenix, Seattle, Denver
The city must be host to an NFL or GSL franchise.

The design part of the contest will run until the end of Wednesday January 31st.
Voting on the winning design will begin Thursday February 1st, and will conclude at the end of the day Thursday February 8th, with the winner being announced Friday February 9th.

All designs must be emailed directly to me. You must send the logo on a white background, and on a green (grass colored) background.
I will permit each participant to email me up to TWO designs, but, they must be completely different designs. That means, you can make two completely different logos, even if they are for the same city, but you cannot submit multiple variations of the same logo.

Please ask in this thread, or through email if you have any questions about this competition.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Appleman20 likes this post

Back to top Go down

2024 Redemption Game Logo Competition Empty Re: 2024 Redemption Game Logo Competition

Post  Austin Snelick Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:44 am

Bumping this thread as a reminder that this competition is on going. I do already have some submissions in, but there is plenty of time and room for more.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

2024 Redemption Game Logo Competition Empty Re: 2024 Redemption Game Logo Competition

Post  Austin Snelick Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:32 am

One last reminder on this competition.
Less than a week left!
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:37 am

Last reminder, that there are two days left in this competition to submit desings
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down