The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scheduling Error

2 posters

Go down

Scheduling Error Empty Scheduling Error

Post  Austin Snelick Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:21 pm

Just realized I made a huge scheduling error.

Easter is Sunday March 31st this year. I put the Easter weekend games the following week.
Tomorrow, I will reschedule weeks 7 and 8, also meaning I will have to chose new Easter games.
The games currently scheduled for my incorrect Easter Sunday, are just going to have to be regularly scheduled games, and I'll see how that changes prime time games that week.

Sorry for that issue.

Also, John, you may have seen in the other thread, but if you'd like to schedule the Sol for an eclipse game in Dallas the afternoon of Monday April 8th, let me know. Game would be at the Cotton Bowl, to be more in the center of the eclipse.

Last edited by Austin Snelick on Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Scheduling Error Empty Re: Scheduling Error

Post  Austin Snelick Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:21 am

Schedule for week's 7 and 8 have been fixed.

Boston and Birmingham both also had home games in week 7, so they will retain their Easter home game, at the same times they had before.
Houston will now host the 4:30 Easter Sunday game.
Memphis was the original Sunday night game week 7, so I moved them back to a Saturday night double header, so they retain their primetime night slot.
All other week 7 games moved from Sunday to Saturday.

In week 8, all games I had on Saturday moved back to Sunday.
Since Colorado lost their Easter game, they will now move to the Sunday night slot in week 8.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

spencer_g and Appleman20 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  sfcom1 Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:27 am

Austin Snelick wrote:Just realized I made a huge scheduling error.

Easter is Sunday March 31st this year. I put the Easter weekend games the following week.
Tomorrow, I will reschedule weeks 7 and 8, also meaning I will have to chose new Easter games.
The games currently scheduled for my incorrect Easter Sunday, are just going to have to be regularly scheduled games, and I'll see how that changes prime time games that week.

Sorry for that issue.

Also, John, you may have seen in the other thread, but if you'd like to schedule the Sol for an eclipse game in Dallas the afternoon of Monday April 8th, let me know. Game would be at the Cotton Bowl, to be more in the center of the eclipse.

Sure An Eclipse Game would be great!

John
sfcom1
sfcom1

Appleman20 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:17 pm

sfcom1 wrote:

Sorry for that issue.

John

Let me send you over my Cotton Bowl field template then (if you don't have one).
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Post  sfcom1 Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:11 pm

Austin Snelick wrote:
sfcom1 wrote:

Sorry for that issue.

John

Let me send you over my Cotton Bowl field template then (if you don't have one).

Thanks. That will help! :-)
sfcom1
sfcom1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down