The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boston Bobcats St. Patrick's Day Field

2 posters

Go down

Boston Bobcats St. Patrick's Day Field Empty Boston Bobcats St. Patrick's Day Field

Post  ICRMON Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:49 am

In the two years the Bobcats have rolled out the St. Patrick's Day alternate uniforms, they have not had a field design to correlate with the uniform. This offseason, the Bobcats hope to rectify that. They were looking to have the field be similar to the current field (pictured below):

Boston Bobcats St. Patrick's Day Field Bos_2010

The Bobcats would like to have the midfield logo be the primary logo with the blue replaced with green (as is on the current St. Patrick's Day alternate helmet, pictured below), with a black clover outlined with white in it's mouth. In the endzones, the Bobcats would like the color scheme to be the green background with black lettering. Boston and Bobcats will be the words in the respective endzones. In the Boston endzone, the primary logos should be replaced with black clovers with white outlining and in the Bobcats endzone, there should be primary logos with the blue replaced with green.

Would someone on this forum be able to design this field for me?

Thanks!
ICRMON
ICRMON

Appleman20 and CarterB2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Boston Bobcats St. Patrick's Day Field Empty Re: Boston Bobcats St. Patrick's Day Field

Post  magpie Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:37 pm

ICRMON wrote:In the two years the Bobcats have rolled out the St. Patrick's Day alternate uniforms, they have not had a field design to correlate with the uniform.  This offseason, the Bobcats hope to rectify that.  They were looking to have the field be similar to the current field (pictured below):

Boston Bobcats St. Patrick's Day Field Bos_2010

The Bobcats would like to have the midfield logo be the primary logo with the blue replaced with green (as is on the current St. Patrick's Day alternate helmet, pictured below), with a black clover outlined with white in it's mouth.  In the endzones, the Bobcats would like the color scheme to be the green background with black lettering.  Boston and Bobcats will be the words in the respective endzones.  In the Boston endzone, the primary logos should be replaced with black clovers with white outlining and in the Bobcats endzone, there should be primary logos with the blue replaced with green.

Would someone on this forum be able to design this field for me?

Thanks!

No worries aside from the shamrock in the cat's mouth being a bit awkward. Gave you 4 different options, including replacing the tongue with a green shamrock.
magpie
magpie

Appleman20 and CarterB2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Boston Bobcats St. Patrick's Day Field Empty Re: Boston Bobcats St. Patrick's Day Field

Post  magpie Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:38 pm

Boston Bobcats St. Patrick's Day Field 2025_b11
magpie
magpie

Back to top Go down

Post  magpie Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:39 pm

Boston Bobcats St. Patrick's Day Field 2025_b12
magpie
magpie

Back to top Go down

Boston Bobcats St. Patrick's Day Field 2025_b13
magpie
magpie

Back to top Go down

Boston Bobcats St. Patrick's Day Field 2025_b14
magpie
magpie

Back to top Go down

Post  ICRMON Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:51 pm

Thanks for this! Yeah, I think I agree with you that the shamrock in the mouth just looks weird. Would you mind recreating it with that removed?
ICRMON
ICRMON

CarterB2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  magpie Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:47 pm

ICRMON wrote:Thanks for this!  Yeah, I think I agree with you that the shamrock in the mouth just looks weird.  Would you mind recreating it with that removed?

Much better, I think.

Cheers!

Boston Bobcats St. Patrick's Day Field 2025_b15
magpie
magpie

CarterB2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  ICRMON Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:23 pm

Excellent, looks great! Thanks!
ICRMON
ICRMON

CarterB2 and magpie like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  magpie Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:00 pm

ICRMON wrote:Excellent, looks great!  Thanks!

Thanks and you're welcome!
magpie
magpie

ICRMON and CarterB2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down