The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boston Bobcats 2023 Uniform Updates

3 posters

Go down

Boston Bobcats 2023 Uniform Updates Empty Boston Bobcats 2023 Uniform Updates

Post  ICRMON Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:43 pm

Hey all! The 2023 offseason is here and the creative design team for the Boston Bobcats has been hard at work coming up with ideas for uniform updates for the 2023 season. There are two main ideas they would like to test out - the first is a new alternate jersey which would basically be the current black jersey just with the number colors swapped (blue would become the inside color and white would be the border color (currently they are white numbers with blue outline)). The idea is that this jersey would be used with our blackout combination (black helmet, black jersey, black pants). The second idea is a white alternate helmet - this would basically just be a white helmet with the current logo and a blue face mask. This would be used with the all white uniform combo (white jersey, white pants). Would someone on this forum be willing to help me in drawing these ideas up? Thanks!
ICRMON
ICRMON

Austin Snelick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Boston Bobcats 2023 Uniform Updates Empty Re: Boston Bobcats 2023 Uniform Updates

Post  Austin Snelick Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:15 pm

Pretty easy for me to mock these up, since I've got all the images.
Boston Bobcats 2023 Uniform Updates E64AgaP
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

ICRMON likes this post

Back to top Go down

Boston Bobcats 2023 Uniform Updates Empty Re: Boston Bobcats 2023 Uniform Updates

Post  ICRMON Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:19 pm

Nice! I like it! The Bobcats will run some focus groups with fans about what they think of the designs, but odds are from early polling these will be submitted to the league for the 2023 season
ICRMON
ICRMON

Appleman20 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrick Davis Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:47 pm

Austin Snelick wrote:Pretty easy for me to mock these up, since I've got all the images.
Boston Bobcats 2023 Uniform Updates E64AgaP

Both of these are really cool! White reminds me of the Bengels white Bengal look this year.
Patrick Davis
Patrick Davis

Appleman20 and ICRMON like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down