The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Boston Bobcats Alternate Uniform Design Thoughts

2 posters

Go down

New Boston Bobcats Alternate Uniform Design Thoughts Empty New Boston Bobcats Alternate Uniform Design Thoughts

Post  ICRMON Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:25 pm

Hey everyone! I was starting to think toward the Bobcats uniforms in 2025, and I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me with a potential alternate uniform design (might replace our current whiteout uniform). I'm thinking it might be cool to have an "ICE" uniform, similar to the Riddell ICE mini helmet line that came out years ago. My thought is that the whole uniform would be in this style - the uniform would be white and the uniform design elements (logos, stripes, etc.) would be the silver. I've attached a sample ICE helmet photo as a reference. Let me know what you think!

New Boston Bobcats Alternate Uniform Design Thoughts Eagles10
ICRMON
ICRMON

Appleman20 and CarterB2 like this post

Back to top Go down

New Boston Bobcats Alternate Uniform Design Thoughts Empty Re: New Boston Bobcats Alternate Uniform Design Thoughts

Post  CarterB2 Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:36 am

I made this as a starter on the old template (Austin could convert it if you choose this); all I did was replace all of the blue in the whiteout uniform with silver/grey, including the logo. If you want me to make any changes, let me know. The nameplate and "Boston" on the front of the jersey are hand-drawn, so they do look a little weird, and the logo on the pant stripe might not be totally perfect.

Hope you like it!

New Boston Bobcats Alternate Uniform Design Thoughts Image_49
New Boston Bobcats Alternate Uniform Design Thoughts Boston11
CarterB2
CarterB2

Appleman20 and ICRMON like this post

Back to top Go down

New Boston Bobcats Alternate Uniform Design Thoughts Empty Re: New Boston Bobcats Alternate Uniform Design Thoughts

Post  ICRMON Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:26 pm

Thanks! This looks great!
ICRMON
ICRMON

Appleman20 and CarterB2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down