The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boston Bobcats Design Tweak Discussion Thread

2 posters

Go down

Boston Bobcats Design Tweak Discussion Thread Empty Boston Bobcats Design Tweak Discussion Thread

Post  ICRMON Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:20 am

It's the offseason and the Boston Bobcats creative team is looking for ways to potentially improve our uniform design. One of the aspects I'd like to explore on how to improve is how the logo looks on the helmet. I feel like first it's a little too small and second it blends in a little too much, primarily on the blue helmet. Maybe it could be cool if the helmet logo mimicked an AMP helmet, like the ones released by Riddell a couple years back, where it's basically a zoomed in version of the logo. Or that might be something that's cool as an alternate helmet. Open to suggestions! Just kind of curious about some design alternatives - I may not even end up making any changes.
ICRMON
ICRMON

Austin Snelick, spencer_g, Appleman20 and CarterB2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Boston Bobcats Design Tweak Discussion Thread Empty Re: Boston Bobcats Design Tweak Discussion Thread

Post  spencer_g Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:28 pm

Totally disregard if you don't like it, but I threw this together. Since you have the full logo on the sleeve, you're right, I think you can go with a closer/cropped look for the helmet. (I used the Bengals helmet stripe for the top)

It's a great logo, either way, excited to see how it gets used more in the helmet design moving forward!

Boston Bobcats Design Tweak Discussion Thread Untitl10
spencer_g
spencer_g

ICRMON and CarterB2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Boston Bobcats Design Tweak Discussion Thread Empty Re: Boston Bobcats Design Tweak Discussion Thread

Post  ICRMON Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:30 pm

Oh wow! That's really cool! I'll definitely consider it!
ICRMON
ICRMON

spencer_g, Appleman20 and CarterB2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down