The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Jets, Lions. and Broncos uniforms

+2
Rafael Menoncin
sfcom1
6 posters

Go down

New Jets, Lions. and Broncos uniforms Empty New Jets, Lions. and Broncos uniforms

Post  sfcom1 Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:39 pm

I really like the Jets and Lions modernizing a classic look. To me the only thing I like with the Broncos are the throwbacks. Their new kits over all look like something a pop warner team would wear. Very disappointed with that set completely.
sfcom1
sfcom1

Appleman20 and ICRMON like this post

Back to top Go down

New Jets, Lions. and Broncos uniforms Empty Re: New Jets, Lions. and Broncos uniforms

Post  Rafael Menoncin Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:53 pm

sfcom1 wrote:I really like the Jets and Lions modernizing a classic look. To me the only thing I like with the Broncos are the throwbacks. Their new kits over all look like something a pop warner team would wear. Very disappointed with that set completely.

I can understand the Broncos, they've been destroyed in a few Super Bowls while wearing the throwback kit, it looks sharp? yeah, but not so many good memories of them

Honestly I liked the new ones, they are an upgrade from their previous 25+ years old uniforms
Rafael Menoncin
Rafael Menoncin

sfcom1 and Appleman20 like this post

Back to top Go down

New Jets, Lions. and Broncos uniforms Empty Re: New Jets, Lions. and Broncos uniforms

Post  magpie Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:19 pm

sfcom1 wrote:I really like the Jets and Lions modernizing a classic look. To me the only thing I like with the Broncos are the throwbacks. Their new kits over all look like something a pop warner team would wear. Very disappointed with that set completely.

Texans updated their look, too. My favorite helmet out of all of these new ones is Texans red (third) helmet:

New Jets, Lions. and Broncos uniforms 2024-o11
magpie
magpie

Back to top Go down

Post  sfcom1 Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:55 pm

I can understand that Rafael. I felt they could of added larger  sleeve striping. The update the look. But they are better than their previous look Though many fans in Denver will disagree.

Last edited by sfcom1 on Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfcom1
sfcom1

Appleman20 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CarterB2 Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:34 pm

sfcom1 wrote:I can understand that Rafael. I felt the could of added larger  sleeve striping. The update the look. But they are better than their previous look Though many fans in Denver will disagree.

I'm a Colorado native, and many fans here dislike the uniforms overall, but from the people I've talked to, they seem to really like the throwback unis. I feel the same way. I am pretty disappointed by the new primary uniforms, but I love the throwback.

Also, I LOVE my Browns using the white facemask as their primary; very good change.
CarterB2
CarterB2

Back to top Go down

Post  sfcom1 Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:04 pm

Yea, the Browns going back to the white face mask was a much needed element.
sfcom1
sfcom1

sfcom1, Appleman20 and CarterB2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rafael Menoncin Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:14 pm

Another new uniform that I really liked was the Houston Texans' new identity, especially the red set

I also liked the "Oiler Blue" uniform, but I didn't really like the letter H on the helmet

Personal opinion: I would love to see navy replaced by Oiler Blue as the Texans' primary color

Rafael Menoncin
Rafael Menoncin

Back to top Go down

Post  ICRMON Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:54 pm

sfcom1 wrote:Yea, the Browns going back to the white face mask was a much needed element.

Don't forget they also went back to a gloss helmet, instead of a matte helmet. I feel gloss helmets are SO much better than matte helmets.
ICRMON
ICRMON

Back to top Go down

Post  ICRMON Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:56 pm

Rafael Menoncin wrote:Another new uniform that I really liked was the Houston Texans' new identity, especially the red set

I also liked the "Oiler Blue" uniform, but I didn't really like the letter H on the helmet

Personal opinion: I would love to see navy replaced by Oiler Blue as the Texans' primary color

I also think it could have worked well to have the inverted Texans logo that is on the sleeve of that uniform to have been the helmet logo. I think that logo looks pretty cool and definitely works as an alternate
ICRMON
ICRMON

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadianBacon43 Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:51 pm

The new Lions uniforms are really nice though I’m not big on teams having black uniforms just to have black uniforms but the Lions do pull it off
CanadianBacon43
CanadianBacon43

sfcom1, Appleman20, ICRMON and CarterB2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  ICRMON Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:54 pm

CanadianBacon43 wrote:The new Lions uniforms are really nice though I’m not big on teams having black uniforms just to have black uniforms but the Lions do pull it off

I honestly wish the carolina panthers would do something similar to the lions black alternate - I think it looks super cool
ICRMON
ICRMON

sfcom1, Appleman20, CanadianBacon43 and CarterB2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down