The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Game Broadcast: GSL Week 7 - Thursday Night Football - Louisville at Pennsylvania

3 posters

Go down

Full Game Broadcast: GSL Week 7 - Thursday Night Football - Louisville at Pennsylvania Empty Full Game Broadcast: GSL Week 7 - Thursday Night Football - Louisville at Pennsylvania

Post  Rob Holecko Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:21 pm

This is the re-broadcast of the Thursday, April 1, 2021 GSL football game between the Louisville Lightning and the Pennsylvania Keystones.  Drew Abernathy and Jake Akbehavi on the call, with Jackson Tate in the studio.  Included is a halftime update from the GSL Development Team vs Salt Lake Trappers, a preview of the weekend GSL action.  Be sure to stay tuned to the Sportpuck Network for all the latest GSL and UWFFL action!
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Austin Snelick, NeauXone and Drew Abernathy like this post

Back to top Go down

Full Game Broadcast: GSL Week 7 - Thursday Night Football - Louisville at Pennsylvania Empty Re: Full Game Broadcast: GSL Week 7 - Thursday Night Football - Louisville at Pennsylvania

Post  Drew Abernathy Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:55 pm

I may have gotten my geography off a bit...
Drew Abernathy
Drew Abernathy

Back to top Go down

Full Game Broadcast: GSL Week 7 - Thursday Night Football - Louisville at Pennsylvania Empty Re: Full Game Broadcast: GSL Week 7 - Thursday Night Football - Louisville at Pennsylvania

Post  Rob Holecko Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:08 pm

Drew Abernathy wrote:I may have gotten my geography off a bit...

Regarding what specifically....?
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Abernathy Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:15 pm

I said Pennsylvania is just across the border from Kentucky...

West Virginia gets in the way of that...
Drew Abernathy
Drew Abernathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:20 pm

Drew Abernathy wrote:I said Pennsylvania is just across the border from Kentucky...

West Virginia gets in the way of that...

Oh lol
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Drew Abernathy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Curtis Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:39 pm

I got a case of Strontium 90 and I`ll be hoisting a couple as I listen. Best kind !
Curtis
Curtis

NeauXone and Drew Abernathy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Abernathy Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:52 pm

Yes, b'y! Shaggin" good!
Drew Abernathy
Drew Abernathy

Curtis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down