The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I submitted A design for the Detroit Lions Contest on Sportslogos.net

2 posters

Go down

I submitted A design for the Detroit Lions Contest on Sportslogos.net Empty I submitted A design for the Detroit Lions Contest on Sportslogos.net

Post  sfcom1 Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:32 pm

Sportslogos.net is having a contest to redesign the Detroit Lions Uniforms. They are getting a Alternate helment this year, and a full retool in 2024. This is what I Submitted!

I submitted A design for the Detroit Lions Contest on Sportslogos.net 0ioH9fil

John
sfcom1
sfcom1

Austin Snelick, NeauXone, Patrick Barnes, Rafael Menoncin, Appleman20, CanadianBacon43, ICRMON and CarterB2 like this post

Back to top Go down

I submitted A design for the Detroit Lions Contest on Sportslogos.net Empty Re: I submitted A design for the Detroit Lions Contest on Sportslogos.net

Post  ICRMON Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:43 pm

Nice! I really hope they go with a blue helmet as their alternate helmet!
ICRMON
ICRMON

Rafael Menoncin and Appleman20 like this post

Back to top Go down

I submitted A design for the Detroit Lions Contest on Sportslogos.net Empty Re: I submitted A design for the Detroit Lions Contest on Sportslogos.net

Post  sfcom1 Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:46 pm

ICRMON wrote:Nice!  I really hope they go with a blue helmet as their alternate helmet!

As far has I have heard from sources in the Motor City. This is a definate possibility.

John
sfcom1
sfcom1

Appleman20 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down