The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More problems with the AT&T Stadium schedule

3 posters

Go down

More problems with the AT&T Stadium schedule Empty More problems with the AT&T Stadium schedule

Post  Rafael Menoncin Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:08 pm

I just checked the AT&T Stadium schedule and two more events have been added that will coincide with Dallas Diesel games.

March 28: MonsterJam at AT&T stadium, same day of the week 6 game (vs Oakland)

May 8: Canelo vs. Saunders (Boxing match) at AT&T stadium, Same day of the week 12 game (vs St Louis)

(https://attstadium.com/events/)

With these scheduling problems, Dallas Diesel would only play at AT&T Stadium again in the week 8 to play a solitary game at the stadium against Colorado and then return to the Cotton Bowl to play the game of week 12.

With this situation, the total relocation to the Cotton Bowl begins to become the most viable and logical option, new events can appear at any time at AT&T Stadium, in contrast the Cotton Bowl is free on all dates to receive the remaining Diesel games, the only event scheduled at the Cotton Bowl stadium is a soccer game that should take place on March 27th, something that will not be a hindrance to the next day Diesel game , since it is common for some stadiums to host soccer and football games

(https://www.ticketsmarter.com/venues/cotton-bowl-stadium)

If possible I would like to move the Diesel to the Cotton Bowl, I have already adapted the design of the fields to the Cotton Bowl template and after approval of the move by GSL I can post here.

Rafael Menoncin
Rafael Menoncin

Back to top Go down

More problems with the AT&T Stadium schedule Empty Re: More problems with the AT&T Stadium schedule

Post  Rafael Menoncin Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:48 pm

More problems with the AT&T Stadium schedule 140_se11
More problems with the AT&T Stadium schedule 117_se11
More problems with the AT&T Stadium schedule 174_se11
More problems with the AT&T Stadium schedule 117_se12
Rafael Menoncin
Rafael Menoncin

Rob Holecko likes this post

Back to top Go down

More problems with the AT&T Stadium schedule Empty Re: More problems with the AT&T Stadium schedule

Post  Rob Holecko Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:08 am

Love the 970 KDSF logo in the end zone... lol
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:22 am

Rafael Menoncin wrote:I just checked the AT&T Stadium schedule and two more events have been added that will coincide with Dallas Diesel games.

March 28: MonsterJam at AT&T stadium, same day of the week 6 game (vs Oakland)

May 8: Canelo vs. Saunders (Boxing match) at AT&T stadium, Same day of  the week 12 game  (vs St Louis)

(https://attstadium.com/events/)

With these scheduling problems, Dallas Diesel would only play at AT&T Stadium again in the week 8 to play a solitary game at the stadium against Colorado and then return to the Cotton Bowl to play the game of week 12.

With this situation, the total relocation to the Cotton Bowl begins to become the most viable and logical option, new events can appear at any time at AT&T Stadium, in contrast the Cotton Bowl is free on all dates to receive the remaining Diesel games, the only event scheduled at the Cotton Bowl stadium is a soccer game that should take place on March 27th, something that will not be a hindrance to the next day Diesel game ,  since it is common for some stadiums to host soccer and football games

(https://www.ticketsmarter.com/venues/cotton-bowl-stadium)

If possible I would like to move the Diesel to the Cotton Bowl, I have already adapted the design of the fields to the Cotton Bowl template and after approval of the move by GSL I can post here.

Well, if you remember the last time we talked about the Diesel and their stadium situation at AT&T, I said that the GSL takes precedence. (If the GSL were a real league, you can assume that other events would be scheduled around the GSL schedule). So you don't have to move games from AT&T stadium, if you don't want to. I can move the Diesel to the Cotton Bowl full time, but I'm only going to adapt existing field designs, since I don't have time for the others with all the other things I need to work on for the league.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Post  Rafael Menoncin Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:46 pm

All right, I will adopt this "multiverse" idea!

More problems with the AT&T Stadium schedule 178_se11

The Dallas Diesel is going to stay at the AT&T stadium!
Rafael Menoncin
Rafael Menoncin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:49 pm

Actually I would love to have Dick Schaefer broadcasting a game that is going on while the Monster Jam is on the field as well.
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down