The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams

+7
92Mafia
Drew Abernathy
NeauXone
Untitled0717
Rafael Menoncin
sfcom1
Rob Holecko
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams Empty Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams

Post  Rob Holecko Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:47 pm

The Premier League is the top flight of the UWFFL.  With only 12 teams in the Premier League, I think it might be a good idea for me to break down the teams and which franchises are available and see if we can get GSL people who want to take over the teams and see who gets first crack at them.  I will list all current 12 Premier League teams below and which ones are currently without an owner.  The first person to inquire about taking over an existing available franchise will get dibs on it.  sfcom1, I will consider your Motor City Drive concept to be the presumed adoption of the Detroit Demons franchise, and Austin has already inquired about the Vancouver Seawolves.  This leaves four Premier League franchises available to be adopted and I'd love to see them taken over by current GSL Owners.

There will always be room for expansion through Division II, but with the limited amount of teams that are already in the Premier League, I'd love to have each team in the Premier League led by an active owner for the 2021 season.  Owners may only "adopt" one Premier League franchise, however, through earning their way in by promotion, owners may control multiple Premier League teams.   Owners that own one or more Premier League franchises may not adopt another.

Now these are the twelve teams in Premier after the relegation and promotion that happened after the Fall 2014 season going into 2015.  We will next be simulating the Fall 2020 season so three of these teams will be relegated to Division II for 2021, however if you adopt one of these teams now, you can at least root for them to hopefully not get relegated.  (Actually only 2 will be relegated since I withdrew Atlanta after 2020 to join the GSL.)  If one of the minor league teams that is promoted into Premier League for 2021 is ownerless, I will again open it up to be taken over in another thread.

One other note -- and this will be discussed further at another time when discussing the Continental League -- Those franchises that are indicated as Charter Franchises means they either existed before 2002, or they have won a TBFFL or UWFFL Championship.  Teams that are Charter Franchises, should they face relegation, would go to the Continental League instead of down to Division II.  The Continental League was formed so that Charter Franchises would always have a place in the UWFFL.  Teams that do not enjoy Charter Franchises status, if relegated to Division II, would be in danger of falling out of the league if they finish below .500 in Division II.

Eastern Division  (2014 record & result)

Atlanta Flying Fleet (8-7-1, 2nd place East)  Charter Franchise  Colors: Gold and Brown
This team lost in Wild Card Playoffs.  This is my team and we've already established that after the Fall 2020 season, I will withdraw this franchise to join the GSL.  This team was an original TBFFL team founded in 1999.
Owner: Rob Holecko

Birmingham Vulcans (7-8-1, 3rd place East)  Colors: Green and Tan
This team missed the playoffs and will be returning to UWFFL Premier in 2020.  This team was a 2013 Division II Expansion Franchise and went 12-2-1 and won the Central League Championship and was promoted to the Premier League in 2014.

Hartford Whalers (11-5, 1st place East)  Colors: Green, White and Blue
This team (based of course on the NHL franchise by the same name) defeated San Francisco in the semifinals and lost to Anchorage in UWFFL Bowl XV and will be returning to UWFFL Premier in 2020.  This team was a 2013 Division II Expansion Franchise and went 13-5 and won the Eastern Association Championship and was promoted to the Premier League in 2014.

Little Rock Diamondbacks  Colors: Yellow and Brown
This team was a 2014 Division II Expansion Franchise and went 8-5 and won the Metro South Conference Championship and was promoted to the Premier League in 2015.
Owner: Andrew Seagraves

Central Division  (2014 record & result)

Detroit Demons (8-8, 2nd Place Central)  Charter Franchise  Colors: Black and Red; Will be rebranding in 2021 as the Motor City Drive.
Defeated Minnesota in Wild Card before losing to Anchorage in the Premier League semifinals.  This team was an original TBFFL team founded in 1999.

Minnesota Mustangs (11-5, 1st Place Central)  Charter Franchise  Colors: Red and Blue
Lost in Wild Card to Detroit.  This team was an original TBFFL team founded in 2000 as the Jacksonville Jackals, before moving to Minnesota in 2001.  Won UWFFL Bowl XIV in 2013.

Pontiac Prowlers   Colors: Black and Purple
This team was a 2014 Division II Expansion Franchise and won the Central League Championship and was promoted to the Premier League in 2015.
Owner: Curtis Peddle

Youngstown Bobcats  Colors: Dark Green and Beige
This team was a 2014 Division II Expansion Franchise and won the Eastern Association Championship and was promoted to the Premier League in 2015.

Western Division  (2014 record & result)

Anchorage Orcas (16-0, 1st place West)  Charter Franchise   Colors: Black, White and Light Blue
This team defeated Detroit in the semifinals and Hartford in UWFFL Bowl XV.  This team was a 2013 Division II Expansion Franchise and went 17-2-1 and won the 2013 BCS National Championship (over the Florida Geckos) and was promoted to the Premier League in 2014.  Arguably one of the most successful UWFFL Franchise of all time already in their two short seasons of existences with a 35-2-1 overall record and two championships, one at each level.  We will see how they do when the format shifts from uniform voting to simulation.
Owner: Andrew Seagraves

San Diego Storm (6-10, 4th place West)  Charter Franchise   Colors: Teal and Charcoal
This team finished last in the division after winning the Western Division in 2013.  This team narrowly avoided relegation in 2014 by defeating St. Louis in the Relegation Bowl.  This team was a 2002 expansion franchise, originally owned by Rob, and while this was Andrew's original UWFFL franchise, with two original concepts of his own earning their way into the league in Anchorage & Little Rock, he might be talked into giving this franchise up to the right owner, but you'd have to ask him.

San Francisco Reign Fire (9-7, 2nd place West)  Charter Franchise   Colors: Orange, Black and White
Defeated Atlanta in the Wild Card round before losing to Hartford in the Semifinals.  This team was a 2001 expansion franchise, and won the 2004 TBFFL Championship.
Status: No owner in 2020, but will be taken over by Rob after his Atlanta Flying Fleet leave to go to the GSL after 2020 season

Vancouver Seawolves (7-9, 3rd Place West) Colors: Dark Green, Tan and Red; Will be rebranding in 2021.
This team was a 2013 Division II Expansion Franchise and went 16-4 and was Pacific Coast Conference Champions and were promoted to the Premier League in 2014.  

Last edited by Rob Holecko on Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:26 pm; edited 11 times in total
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Austin Snelick, 92Mafia, sfcom1 and Curtis like this post

Back to top Go down

Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams Empty Re: Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams

Post  sfcom1 Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:48 pm

"sfcom1, I will consider your Motor City Drive concept to be the presumed adoption of the Detroit Demons franchise,"

Rob,

Consider it confirmed. I would be honoered to field the Motor City Drive!

John
sfcom1
sfcom1
sfcom1

Rob Holecko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams Empty Re: Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams

Post  Rafael Menoncin Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:43 pm

I would love to adopt and continue the legacy of a Charter Franchise, I really liked the Minnesota Mustangs and the San Diego Storm, If Andrew Seagraves authorizes, I would be happy to choose between the two franchises!
Rafael Menoncin
Rafael Menoncin

Rob Holecko and sfcom1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Untitled0717 Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:47 pm

If there are no objections, I would be glad to adopt the Hartford Whalers.
Untitled0717
Untitled0717

Back to top Go down

Post  NeauXone Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:08 am

Why not, if it's fine I'd like to take over the Minnesota Mustangs.
NeauXone
NeauXone

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:21 am

Sounds good as to all of the above posts...  we'll see what Andrew has to say about San Diego before I confirm Hartford or Minnesota, but you guys posts are in first on those teams.   That just leaves the Birmingham and Youngstown, I believe.

Last edited by Rob Holecko on Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Abernathy Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:25 am

Rafael: be glad to hand over the reins for the San Diego Storm to you!
Drew Abernathy
Drew Abernathy

Rob Holecko and Rafael Menoncin like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:36 am

Okay I have updated the initial post to reflect the new owners that have staked a claim on some of the franchises.

As soon as I get a chance I will post what existing uniforms and graphics I have of the teams that will be getting new owners. Not that you will need to use them but so that you can see what they've been and can go from there.
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:47 am

okay well I re-read how Rafael worded his post, so actually it's his choice between Minnesota and San Diego since he posted first, so I will await his reply before I confirm either franchise.
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Back to top Go down

Post  Rafael Menoncin Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:47 am

Rob Holecko wrote:okay well I re-read how Rafael worded his post, so actually it's his choice between Minnesota and San Diego since he posted first, so I will await his reply before I confirm either franchise.

great, in that case I’ll choose San Diego!
Rafael Menoncin
Rafael Menoncin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:49 am

Ok great, then we'll consider the San Diego, Hartford and Minnesota franchises claimed as indicated above.
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Curtis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  92Mafia Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:43 am

I'll claim Birmingham (although I may rebrand them if league admin approves). Also I was wondering if I could have the Rome La Lega team considering I live in Rome right now!
92Mafia
92Mafia

Curtis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:46 am

Yes and yes!
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

92Mafia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Curtis Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:51 pm

The Pontiac Prowlers franchise will be getting an updated look , as I basically transferred the uni design colors, elements and fonts to the Terror in the GSL with a few tweaks. Stay tuned we are looking to build on our past success. It may be more of a classic look.
Curtis
Curtis

Back to top Go down

Post  Rafael Menoncin Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:35 pm

Rob Holecko wrote:Ok great, then we'll consider the San Diego, Hartford and Minnesota franchises claimed as indicated above.
if possible, I would like to take a look at the old San Diego Storm logos and uniforms, I intend to keep the origins of the team, giving only a slight update on the logo/wordmark and jerseys
Rafael Menoncin
Rafael Menoncin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:05 pm

Here's a little of what I have ... (click on images for full size)

San Diego Storm

Some Wordmarks

Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams Storm_wordmarks

2013 Uniforms (not in league template)

Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams Storm_2013

2014 Uniforms (league template)

Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams Storm_2014

2002-2012 Helmet

Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams Storm_2002_helmet

Other teams to come

Last edited by Rob Holecko on Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Back to top Go down

Post  92Mafia Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:42 pm

Could I have the same for the Birmingham team?
92Mafia
92Mafia

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:06 pm

Absolutely... I'll post that as soon as I can
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

92Mafia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:37 pm

Unoftunately I don't have any logos or wordmarks... a lot of the stuff from expansion teams was only in the Google+ group which is all gone.  So here are some Birmingham Vulcans uniforms, I am not sure if I have anything else, if I find it, I'll post it.

But it'll give you an idea of the team's look.  (sorry some of the images aren't to the correct scale)

Click image for full-size

Birmingham Vulcans

Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams 2013_Vulcans
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

92Mafia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:53 pm

Rome Football Club

(La Lega, but I'll put it here for now since you claimed this team too)

(Note: all La Lega teams uniforms require on the jersey, large center logo, small player number to the upper left and country flag to the on upper right.)

Click image for full-size

2013 Uniforms

Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams 2013_ROME

2013 Team Logo

Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams ROME_LOGO

2014 Uniforms

Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams 2014_ROME

Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams 2014_ROME_2

2014 Team Crest

Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams 2014_ROME_crest
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

92Mafia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rafael Menoncin Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:48 pm

Rob Holecko wrote:Here's a little of what I have ... (click on images for full size)

San Diego Storm

Some Wordmarks

Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams Storm_wordmarks

2013 Uniforms (not in league template)

Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams Storm_2013

2014 Uniforms (league template)

Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams Storm_2014

2002-2012 Helmet

Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams Storm_2002_helmet

Other teams to come

Thanks Rob, I just finished doing some San Diego Storm rebrand concepts, nothing official yet!

Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams 252_se12

Logo/Wordmark

Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams 254_se11

Home uniform
Rafael Menoncin
Rafael Menoncin

Rob Holecko, Curtis and Drew Abernathy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:41 am

At this time I would like to ask all existing UWFFL Premier league owners to post their home and away uniforms and wordmark for the Fall 2020 Season in this thread by 8 P.M. Sunday April 18th.

As explained in another thread, for this accelerated simulated season, teams will only have one home and one away uniform, (no game-by-game uniform selection) .   Also these games will be played at neutral sites so there will not be home team field designs, however the UWFFL will be using field designs in Fall 2021.

Also as mentioned in the other post, Detroit (Motor City) and Vancouver have unveiled new uniforms and the other new owners (San Diego, Minnesota, Hartford and Birmingham) have the option of participating in this simulation with new designs if they come up with something by Sunday, however the initial intention was they would take over for the Fall 2021 season and have plenty of time to unveil a redesign.  So take all the time you need, however I just wanted to give you the option if so inclined.

Also the Youngstown Bobcats are still league owned and available to be adopted if another GSL owner wants an opportunity to get into the Premier League.
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

92Mafia and sfcom1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  sfcom1 Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:34 am

Curtis wrote:The Pontiac Prowlers franchise will be getting an updated look , as I basically transferred the uni design colors, elements and fonts to the Terror in the GSL with a few tweaks. Stay tuned we are looking to build on our past success. It may be more of a classic look.

Curtis, I wonder where you would play with the Silverdome gone. E Lansing maybe. Or perhaps on "Our World? The Silverdome still exists. (If that is the case I have the Silverdome's field profile!)  Laughing

Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams TDTaazol

John
sfcom1

Last edited by sfcom1 on Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added content)
sfcom1
sfcom1

Rob Holecko, Rafael Menoncin and Curtis like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:48 am

sfcom1 wrote:
Curtis wrote:The Pontiac Prowlers franchise will be getting an updated look , as I basically transferred the uni design colors, elements and fonts to the Terror in the GSL with a few tweaks. Stay tuned we are looking to build on our past success. It may be more of a classic look.

Curtis, I wonder where you would play with the Silverdome gone. E Lansing maybe. Or perhaps on "Our World? The Silverdome still exists. (If that is the case I have the Silverdome's field profile!)  Laughing

John
sfcom1

lol, I was actually wondering that myself
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

sfcom1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rafael Menoncin Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:46 am

sfcom1 wrote:

John
sfcom1
If It is possible, the San Diego Storm would also like to play in an old stadium, The Jack Murphy Stadium (Qualcomm stadium)
Rafael Menoncin
Rafael Menoncin

Drew Abernathy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:50 am

They didnt demolish Qualcomm though.. Doesn't SDSU still play there ...? The Silverdome is gone gone.
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Back to top Go down

Post  92Mafia Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:25 am

Rob Holecko wrote:They didnt demolish Qualcomm though..  Doesn't SDSU still play there ...?  The Silverdome is gone gone.

Apparently Amazon owns the land that the silverdome was on, so I doubt its coming back. Sad
92Mafia
92Mafia

Back to top Go down

Post  NeauXone Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:28 am

Rob Holecko wrote:They didnt demolish Qualcomm though..  Doesn't SDSU still play there ...?  The Silverdome is gone gone.
Qualcomm was just demolished. SDSU plays in Carson this year.
NeauXone
NeauXone

Back to top Go down

Post  Rafael Menoncin Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:38 am

SDSU is playing at the Dignity Health Park in LA until the completion of the new San Diego stadium

The "remains" of the Qualcomm stadium:

Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams Andyin11
Rafael Menoncin
Rafael Menoncin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:52 am

Oh wow I didn't know that ...  and I was thinking they built a park on the Silverdome land but I think that was Tiger stadium I was thinking about.

I guess I'm going to have to make a ruling about stadiums having to actually exist or not.

In the UWFFL I want it to be logistically accurate about the sites we use as far as availability etc.   Like in the Fall if you share an stadium with a NFL or MLB well have to work around their schedule.    (Or Rodeos or truck pulls or MMA or whatever)    So to that end I guess I wouldn't allow stadiums that no longer exist.

But the UWFFL will not have a minimum capacity requirement (or market size for that matter)  so if you need to make alternate plans in a baseball or soccer stadium, or even high school stadium, wherever, that's fine.

Last edited by Rob Holecko on Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

92Mafia and Rafael Menoncin like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rafael Menoncin Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:32 am

Rob Holecko wrote:Oh wow I didn't know that ...  and I was thinking the built a park on the Silverdome land but I think that was Tiger stadium I was thinking about.

I guess I'm going to have to make a ruling about stadiums having to actually exist or not.

In the UWFFL I want it to be logistically accurate about the sites we use as far as availability etc.   Like in the Fall if you share an stadium with a NFL or MLB well have to work around their schedule.    (Or Rodeos or truck pulls or MMA or whatever)    So to that end I guess I wouldn't allow stadiums that no longer exist.

But the UWFFL will not have a minimum capacity requirement (or market size for that matter)  so if you need to make alternate plans in a baseball or soccer stadium, or even high school stadium, wherever, that's fine.
I have some ideas for the Storm home stadium

The primary option would be Peteco Park in San Diego, sharing with MLB Padres and the GSL Breakers 

If Peteco Park is not available, Storm could play at some stadium in the LA area, something like what SDSU is doing during the absence of a Football stadium in San Diego

There are a few options in this stadium area that should be available, but the first option will always be San Diego.

Stadiums to be considered:
Peteco Park (San Diego)
Dignity Health Park (Carson)
Rose Bowl (Pasadena)
Bank of California Stadium (L.A.)

I'm discarding the Coliseum and Sofi stadium because they already have many tenants (USC and GSL Express at the Coliseum and the Rams/Chargers at Sofi stadium)
Rafael Menoncin
Rafael Menoncin

Back to top Go down

Post  92Mafia Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:14 am

Rafael Menoncin wrote:
Rob Holecko wrote:Oh wow I didn't know that ...  and I was thinking the built a park on the Silverdome land but I think that was Tiger stadium I was thinking about.

I have some ideas for the Storm home stadium

The primary option would be Peteco Park in San Diego, sharing with MLB Padres and the GSL Breakers 

If Peteco Park is not available, Storm could play at some stadium in the LA area, something like what SDSU is doing during the absence of a Football stadium in San Diego

There are a few options in this stadium area that should be available, but the first option will always be San Diego.

Stadiums to be considered:
Peteco Park (San Diego)
Dignity Health Park (Carson)
Rose Bowl (Pasadena)
Bank of California Stadium (L.A.)

I'm discarding the Coliseum and Sofi stadium because they already have many tenants (USC and GSL Express at the Coliseum and the Rams/Chargers at Sofi stadium)

Some others:
Angels Stadium in Anaheim considering the Rams played there before their move to St. Louis
Orange County Great Park Stadium (Irvine)
Balboa Stadium (San Diego) (really small)
92Mafia
92Mafia

Back to top Go down

Post  Curtis Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:22 pm

sfcom1 wrote:

John
sfcom1

Yes we will play in the derelict Silverdome. The dressing rooms have gotten an overhaul so far after I bought the place for $1 from the city . The astroturf is a bit soggy and mold infested but we think it will help our ground game .. 3 yards and a cloud of mold... you know what I mean. Its now an outdoor stadium but the pieces of roof have been cleaned up from the stands. It still needs work but people won`t be there yet because of covid so that gives us some time.
Curtis
Curtis

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:29 pm

Curtis wrote:
Yes we will play in the derelict Silverdome. The dressing rooms have gotten an overhaul so far after I bought the place for $1 from the city . The astroturf is a bit soggy and mold infested but we think it will help our ground game .. 3 yards and a cloud of mold... you know what I mean. Its now an outdoor stadium but the pieces of roof have been cleaned up from the stands. It still needs work but people won`t be there yet because of covid so that gives us some time.

I'm sure the new Amazon Wearhouse on the old silver dome site will be big enough to host some games
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Rob Holecko, 92Mafia, sfcom1 and Curtis like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:59 am

Here are the uniforms the league-run Youngstown Bobcats will wear for the Fall 2020 Simulation.  This team is the only remaining Premier League team available to be adopted.

Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams YOU_1
Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams YOU_2

Last edited by Rob Holecko on Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Rafael Menoncin and Patrick Davis like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:59 am

Here are the uniforms the Atlanta Flying Fleet will wear for the Fall 2020 Simulation.

Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams ATL_1
Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams ATL_2
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:07 am

Here are the uniforms the San Francisco Reign Fire will wear for the Fall 2020 Simulation.

Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams SF_1
Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams SF_2
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

92Mafia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:21 am

With NeauxZone's adoption of the Minnesota Mustangs presuming to take effect with the 2021 season, here are the provisional uniforms they will wear for the Fall 2020 Simulation unless they decide to release something new by Sunday evening.  

Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams MIN_1
Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams MIN_2
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:30 am

With Untitled0717's adoption of the Hartford Whalers presuming to take effect with the 2021 season, here are the provisional uniforms they will wear for the Fall 2020 Simulation unless they decide to release something new by Sunday evening.  

Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams HAR_1
Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams HAR_2
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:40 am

With 92Mafia's adoption of the Birmingham Vulcans presuming to take effect with the 2021 season, here are the provisional uniforms they will wear for the Fall 2020 Simulation unless they decide to release something new by Sunday evening.  

Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams BIR_1
Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams BIR_2
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

92Mafia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:43 am

Okay, I now have home & away uniforms that will be used in the Fall 2020 season for all Premier League teams except for Little Rock, Anchorage and Pontiac.
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:53 am

Here are the uniforms that the Motor City Drive will wear for the Fall 2020 UWFFL Premier League Season.  

Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams MC_1
Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams MC_2
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:54 am

Here are the uniforms that the Vancouver Seawolves will wear for the Fall 2020 UWFFL Premier League Season.  

Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams VAN_1
Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams VAN_2
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:00 am

Here are the uniforms that the San Diego Storm will wear for the Fall 2020 UWFFL Premier League Season.  

Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams SD_1
Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams SD_2
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Rafael Menoncin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:14 am

Rob, do you need the updated uniform template? Looks like you have the old one for some of the teams?
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:44 am

I hadn't mandated a particular template for UWFFL but yes that probably would be good to make them "uniform" (sorry for the pun)

I did make a conscious choice to exempt Vancouver from the jersey patch because I didn't want to cover the design.
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:27 pm

Rob Holecko wrote:I hadn't mandated a particular template for UWFFL but yes that probably would be good to make them "uniform" (sorry for the pun)

I did make a conscious choice to exempt Vancouver from the jersey patch because I didn't want to cover the design.

A smaller version of the patch can probably fit above the right number on the front of the jersey.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Post  sfcom1 Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:33 pm

Austin Snelick wrote:
Curtis wrote:

I'm sure the new Amazon Wearhouse on the old silver dome site will be big enough to host some games

In "our" world.

From the Detroit Free Press.
Pontiac, MI
April 16, 2021

Today with the repairs to the Pontiac Silverdome nearly complete. The new owners have made an arangement to purchase the previous Field Turf field at Ford Field from the NFL Lions. "The playing surface from Ford field is in tremendous shape, and harldy been used". Said the proud owner, "And will be installed at the Silverdome later this week after the final refurbishment has been completed."

The UWFFL Pontiac Predators have called the Siverdome home for the past few years. With the State of Michigan and Amazon, having purchased land adjacent to the stadium. Both assisting with the needed funds to complete the extensive repairs to the seating bowl and the infrastructure of the 47 year old facility, first opened in 1975. "Even though the iconic teflon roof is no more." The Chaiman of Olympia Entertainment, who will oversee the day to day opperations of the facility, stated. "The stadium will retain it's historic name as the exterior has been painted in a non reflective powdered Agrathnate silver exerior coat."
sfcom1
sfcom1

Curtis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:22 pm

sfcom1 wrote:The new owners have made an arangement to purchase the previous Field Turf field at Ford Field from the NFL Lions. "The playing surface from Ford field is in tremendous shape, and hardly been used". Said the proud owner, "And will be installed at the Silverdome later this week after the final refurbishment has been completed."

It looks like they're ahead of schedule...

Existing UWFFL Premier League Teams New_pontiac_site
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

sfcom1 and Curtis like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rafael Menoncin Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:38 pm

I have some announcements about the the San Diego Storm stadium current situation

If authorized, Storm would like to play at the old Qualcomm stadium.

If the  UWFFL decides to follow a schedule based on real-life logistics the primary stadium will be Peteco Park (San Diego), some schedule conflicts should happen due the MLB games and the eventual GSL San Diego Breakers games.

To avoid these schedule conflicts, the Storm is going to play some games at the Rose Bowl (Pasadena), That should  only tenants até the Ucla games on Saturdays.

Angel Stadium is also a option as it is closer to San Diego and already hosted some High School Football, but would also host MLB games until october.

Dignity Health Park is ruled out due to the busy schedule (MLS and SDSU Football) and the small capacity.

Balboa Stsdium is also rule out due even smaller capacity
Rafael Menoncin
Rafael Menoncin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next