The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miami SOL Release New uniforms and logos for 2022 Season.

3 posters

Go down

Miami SOL Release New uniforms and logos for 2022 Season.  Empty Miami SOL Release New uniforms and logos for 2022 Season.

Post  sfcom1 Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:37 pm

For Immediate Release   08/09/2021

Miami SOL to introduce new Uniforms for the 2022 Season.

Miami, FL

Team Owner, John Nelson unveiled the new uniform set for the Miami SOL 2022 Season. Explaining “We have constructed a great identity with the Miami fan base, and an exciting brand of football. So working in conjunction with Nike, we have reset the uniforms for the SOL in 2022. By adding bold new colors, we are working towards a unified graphic aesthetic. We feel, by adopting the latest in uniform technology, that the Nike Pro Combat system provides. Will help our team perform better, and make selling merchandise even more enticing with the new uniforms!”
Nelson then brought forward several new designs that include a darker Orange and blue on the helmet. A slightly reworked Miami SOL logo was also unveiled, more streamlined and sharp. The uniforms as well are more colorful with a Navy Blue, Dubbed “SOL Blue”. Other colors being used is a richer “SOL Orange”, and a brighter "SOL White” as the primary uniform colors.
Miami SOL Release New uniforms and logos for 2022 Season.  OdJAvU3m

Uniforms Returning in 2022

Primary Home: SOL Blue Jersey with SOL White and SOL Orange trim, in a “Northwestern” Stripe pattern for the sleeves.  The Pants will be SOL Orange with SOL Blue, and SOL white stripes. Paired with SOL Blue topped socks with a “Northwestern” stripe pattern.
Miami SOL Release New uniforms and logos for 2022 Season.  Yx26TyFm

Alternate Home: SOL Blue Jersey with SOL White and SOL Orange trim, in a “Northwestern” Stripe pattern for the sleeves.  The Pants will be SOL White with SOL Orange, and SOL Blue stripes. Paired with SOL Blue socks topped with a “Northwestern” stripe pattern In SOL Orange and SOL White.
Miami SOL Release New uniforms and logos for 2022 Season.  CVXPk3Om

Primary Road: SOL White Jersey with SOL Orange and SOL Blue trim, in a “Northwestern” Stripe pattern for the sleeves.  The Pants will be SOL White with SOL Orange and SOL Blue stripes. Paired with SOL white socks topped with a “Northwestern” stripe pattern In SOL Orange and SOL Blue.
Miami SOL Release New uniforms and logos for 2022 Season.  9ky3qfKm

Alternate Road: SOL White Jersey with SOL Orange and SOL Blue trim, in a “Northwestern” Stripe pattern for the sleeves.  The Pants will be SOL Orange with SOL Blue, and SOL White stripes. Paired with SOL white socks topped with a “Northwestern” stripe pattern In SOL Orange and SOL Blue.
Miami SOL Release New uniforms and logos for 2022 Season.  YUa0RH0m

The ECLIPSE: The ECLIPSE returns with the same SOL Black color pattern, but adding “SOL Light Gray” to the sleeves in a plain “Northwestern” Stripe pattern, as well as the numerals on the Jersey. The Pants will be SOL Black with SOL Dark Gray and SOL Light Gray stripes. Paired with SOL Dark Gray socks topped with a “Northwestern” stripe pattern In SOL Light Gray. The Helmet is also SOL Black, With SOL Dark Gray and SOL Light Gray striping, and a SOL Light Gray logo.
Miami SOL Release New uniforms and logos for 2022 Season.  VCaBklsm

New Uniforms

The “Monsoon”
Monsoon storms are rising and so is the SOL. Debuting the “Monsoon” a SOL light Gray Jersey, with SOL Orange and SOL Blue trim in a “Northwestern” Stripe pattern. The Pants are also SOL Light Grey with SOL Orange and SOL Blue for stripes, Capped off with SOL Light Grey socks, with SOL Orange and SOL Blue “Northwestern’ stripes.  Topping off the combination, is the traditional Miami SOL Orange helmet.
Miami SOL Release New uniforms and logos for 2022 Season.  3jjpG21m

Color Rush
The final Uniform shown is the “Color Rush” With the traditional SOL Orange Helmet. The Rest of the Uniform is SOL Blue, both the Jersey and Pants are trimmed with SOL Orange and SOL white stripes, adding in the “Northwestern” Pattern on the sleeves. And finally the socks are also in SOL Blue with SOL Orange and SOL White stripes in a “Northwestern” pattern.
Miami SOL Release New uniforms and logos for 2022 Season.  MzPmCAzm

Shoes and Incidentals will be in a similar color scheme for each uniform, as determined by the Team Captains during practice a couple of days before the game. But will be up to the individual player on the type and design of such incidentals. The Press Conference ended with several team members wearing the different uniform combos, for pictures afterward.
Miami SOL Release New uniforms and logos for 2022 Season.  MsuKYusl

Last edited by sfcom1 on Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed phrasing)
sfcom1
sfcom1

NeauXone, Patrick Davis, Curtis and Drew Abernathy like this post

Back to top Go down

Miami SOL Release New uniforms and logos for 2022 Season.  Empty Re: Miami SOL Release New uniforms and logos for 2022 Season.

Post  NeauXone Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:49 pm

Now that I can say this publicly, you hit it out of the park with these uniforms.
NeauXone
NeauXone

92Mafia, sfcom1, Curtis and Drew Abernathy like this post

Back to top Go down

Miami SOL Release New uniforms and logos for 2022 Season.  Empty Re: Miami SOL Release New uniforms and logos for 2022 Season.

Post  sfcom1 Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:51 pm

The inspiration for the updates on the 2022 Miami SOL uniforms, was mostly the striping from both the NFL Vikings and NFL Lions of the 80's and Early 90's. I loved the "Northwestern" Stripes used back then, and added style and color to the uniform of those days. Now a lot of teams have gone away from striping, to odd sleeve and jersey styling (Arizona Cardinals and Denver Broncos. I see you sulking in the corner over there!) As a child of the Late 60's To early 80's, THIS is how a football uniform should look like to me. No plain Jerseys (Except for the Raders. It works for them). And no stupid Jersesy cut outs!

John.
sfcom1
sfcom1

Curtis and Drew Abernathy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  sfcom1 Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:54 pm

NeauXone wrote:Now that I can say this publicly, you hit it out of the park with these uniforms.

Thanks, I never got a preview for yours, but I am ready give great Comments. for your refresh shortly! :-)

John
sfcom1
sfcom1

NeauXone likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:35 pm

I agree, this is a good update. The sleeves were lacking something last year. I always liked the "Northwestern Stripe". Looks good!

I'll need the full sized logo from you in order to start getting images up on the site with the GUD templates.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Drew Abernathy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  sfcom1 Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:40 pm

No problem. I am getting those ready in a few minutes. (one of the advantages of taking a week off) lol

John
sfcom1
sfcom1

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:21 pm

I may be off on this, but, the new colors for the Miami Sol look quite similar to the colors in the Super Bowl XLIV logo. Just coincidence?
It's a cool tie in to the cities football history either way.
Miami SOL Release New uniforms and logos for 2022 Season.  Nde1rgd7aw5b8eusd7zplkd2x
Not exact, but similar theme.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Ethan Guevara likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  sfcom1 Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:30 pm

My secret is out. That is a good call. I based the colors on that graphic. Not exactly the same shades, but it was an influence. And a little bit of the Florida Gators from College D1 football. A lot of Florida ties in the new SOL uniforms.

John
sfcom1
sfcom1

Austin Snelick, NeauXone and Ethan Guevara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down