The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Austin's GUD Website Priorities

Go down

Austin's GUD Website Priorities Empty Austin's GUD Website Priorities

Post  Austin Snelick Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:16 am

In the coming months, I'm going to have to put a lot of my website time towards fixing some problems with the main Gridiron Uniforms Database, which is cause the site to use more resources than our host server allows. We've already had the site shut down a few times in the last few days because of our over usage. These are major problems that I will have to address.

For the GSL, this means that I'll probably be a little slow putting team design updates on the site as they come in. Just be aware of that.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

92Mafia, sfcom1 and Patrick Barnes like this post

Back to top Go down

Austin's GUD Website Priorities Empty Re: Austin's GUD Website Priorities

Post  Austin Snelick Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:00 pm

I've implemented a number of changes to the main GUD site, that has helped with slow load times. This has included breaking certain pages down by year or decade (think Sunday Night Football games by year, and Thanksgiving by decade).

I'm going to start making these same changes to the GSL part of the site starting today. You may notice several errors throughout the site as I get to work on this. I should be done well before the start of the 2022 season, but I just want people to be away that I'm causing the errors. Fortunately, this will be a low traffic time for the GSL anyways, while we're in the offseason.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

92Mafia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Snelick Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:42 pm

I think I've gotten everything up to date.

If anyone sees any errors, please let me know.
Austin Snelick
Austin Snelick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down