New Primary Logo
The Bears' new logo features a simplified and minimalist design that keeps the bear iconography, and exemplifies the importance of Canada to the team's identity with the red maple leaf in the background. This logo will be used for most branding and most field designs.
The new secondary logo features the V found on the primary logo. This logo will be utilized on the new helmets as well as some specific field designs.
The new wordmark is a similar design to the previous wordmark, however is removes one layer of outlining and features only straight edges as opposed to the rounded letters in the previous design.
To begin with the helmet, the shell color is now a matte forest green as opposed to silver. The helmet features a matte dark red facemask, the secondary logo, and a center striping pattern modeled after the Titans' Houston Oilers throwback helmet.
The Bears' primary home jersey will remain green and can still be paired with white or green pants, in addition to the newly introduced red pants. Green/White will be the team's default home combo. The number font is updated to a simplified block design without outlining. The shoulder striping begins on the cuff and alternates red/white/red. Finally, the new primary logo is featured as a patch on the upper left chest.
The white away jersey will follow the same template as the home uniforms. Just like the home combinations, the away jersey can be paired with green, white, or red pants, however, white/green will likely be the default away uniform.
The rebrand introduces a new alternate jersey that utilizes the team's secondary color of dark red. It follows the same template as the home and away jerseys and can be paired with white, red, or green pants. For the 2024 season only the red/white combination will be worn.
The Bears' Whiteout set features the team's white/white combo and a glossy white helmet with a white facemask. The jersey also features a red maple leaf on the upper right chest.
The throwback set features a white/green/white/green combo. The glossy white helmet consists of the throwback striping pattern on the center stripe, the throwback bearpaw logo, and a grey facemask. The green jersey has double outlined block numbers and a thin/wide/thin shoulder striping pattern. The white pants feature the same stripe as the helmet, and the green socks continue this striping pattern.
City Edition Branding
With the rebrand comes a new City Edition branding set inspired by the Vancouver Grizzlies' designs of the 90s with a modern twist. The uniform set features a glossy black helmet with a black facemask, the secondary logo with a consistent colorway, and center striping pattern that borrows from the neck and shoulder striping of the Vancouver Grizzlies. The jersey is teal with the same number font as the core set, and shoulder striping with the same pattern as the helmet. The black pants continue this striping.
- Finally, the rebrand brings new field designs. The default field design will consist of the new logo at centerfield, and dark green endzones with the updated wordmark.
- The red alternate jersey will be paired with the red endzones when worn at home.
- The Whiteout uniform set when worn at home will be paired with the Whiteout field design. This field features the secondary logo with a white base at centerfield. The endzones will be white with a dark red outline, the updated wordmark in red outline, and red maple leaves on both sides of the text.
- The throwback field design consists of the throwback logo at centerfield and unpainted endzones with the throwback wordmark.
- Finally, the City Edition uniforms will have a field design consisting of the secondary logo at centerfield with a teal base. The endzones will be teal with the city wordmark, a white bear silhouette, and a white maple leaf.
That will do it for the rebrand! Any feedback is appreciated and I hope you all enjoy the Bears' new look for the 2024 season.
- Posts : 1
Join date : 2023-09-24
Austin Snelick, spencer_g, Curtis, Drew Abernathy, Appleman20, CanadianBacon43 and CarterB10 like this post
- Posts : 275
Join date : 2021-03-13
Location : Houston Area, TX
Appleman20, CarterB10 and ncsinger like this post