The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing Saints Fields

2 posters

Go down

Missing Saints Fields Empty Missing Saints Fields

Post  CarterB2 Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:54 pm

User Swoop95 on Discord made these great and helpful renders of Saints fields for Madden from their inaugural season to the late 1990s (1967, 1967/68, 1969, 1980, 1982, 1990, 1994, 1997). I know they aren't photos, but I thought they could save some time on the research.

Missing Saints Fields 1967FieldMissing Saints Fields Sai_fieldMissing Saints Fields Saints1969Missing Saints Fields Saints1980Missing Saints Fields Saints82Missing Saints Fields Saints1990Missing Saints Fields Saints_1997Missing Saints Fields Saints1994

And a couple of game photos

Missing Saints Fields 32Missing Saints Fields 000
CarterB2
CarterB2

Patrick Barnes and Appleman20 like this post

Back to top Go down

Missing Saints Fields Empty Re: Missing Saints Fields

Post  Patrick Barnes Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:31 am

These are great recreations! Do you have a clue what program and/or what assets he used to make these, as I'm also trying a dig at recreating historic fields and designing hypothetical ones. Thanks.
Patrick Barnes
Patrick Barnes

Appleman20 and CarterB2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CarterB2 Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:55 pm

Patrick Barnes wrote:These are great recreations! Do you have a clue what program and/or what assets he used to make these, as I'm also trying a dig at recreating historic fields and designing hypothetical ones. Thanks.

I can't find what program he used, but I have a field template.
\https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JA876FlK703emkhIlHxlgYy6hRWVRdLu/view

My best guess is that he put the field template into Microsoft Paint (or any other editing software, Photoshop, Paint 3D, etc.), found logos online (probably from sportslogos.net), and added them to the field.

Here is a fictional Houston Oilers one I made using the steps above. I am glad to help as best as I can!

Missing Saints Fields Image_60
CarterB2
CarterB2

Patrick Barnes likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down