The Gridiron Uniform Database Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pacific Coast Conference Teams

+8
rbronish
sfcom1
Austin Snelick
Brady Ivie
Rafael Menoncin
92Mafia
Curtis
Rob Holecko
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pacific Coast Conference Teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Pacific Coast Conference Teams

Post  rbronish Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:43 am

I’ll take them

rbronish

Rob Holecko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Pacific Coast Conference Teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Pacific Coast Conference Teams

Post  Untitled0717 Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:56 am

Rob Holecko wrote:

Salt Lake City Spikes

2014: 4th Place in PCC [8-4-1]
Lost in PCC Semifinals to British Columbia

Away:

Pacific Coast Conference Teams - Page 2 SL_1

Home:

Pacific Coast Conference Teams - Page 2 SL_2
Is this team still available by any chance?

Untitled0717

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:54 am

Untitled0717 wrote:
Rob Holecko wrote:

Salt Lake City Spikes

2014: 4th Place in PCC [8-4-1]
Lost in PCC Semifinals to British Columbia
Is this team still available by any chance?

Yes, you may adopt the Spikes!

Rob Holecko

Untitled0717 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Untitled0717 Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:31 am

I’ll adopt them

Untitled0717

Back to top Go down

Pacific Coast Conference Teams - Page 2 Empty Portland Gamblers PCC 2021 ( aka the " Dirty Dealers ")

Post  Curtis Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:05 pm

An updated uni set for the Portland Gamblers , home -red over black and road - white over black. Will be working on a " Dirty Dealers" fauxback/throwback on the heels of info provided by Commish Holecko on the latest Dick Schaefer show. Deadly!

Pacific Coast Conference Teams - Page 2 Z_128013
Pacific Coast Conference Teams - Page 2 Z_128012

Curtis

Rob Holecko, Austin Snelick, Untitled0717, 92Mafia and sfcom1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Abernathy Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:04 pm

The 2021-22 Yellowknife Lumberjacks.

I love this version on the uni so much that I'm bringing it back this season.

Pacific Coast Conference Teams - Page 2 Yellow15
Pacific Coast Conference Teams - Page 2 Yellow16
Pacific Coast Conference Teams - Page 2 Yellow17

Drew Abernathy
Drew Abernathy

Austin Snelick, sfcom1 and Curtis like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Curtis Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:52 am

[quote="Curtis"]An updated uni set for the Portland Gamblers , home -red over black and road - white over black. Will be working on a " Dirty Dealers" fauxback/throwback on the heels of info provided by Commish Holecko on the latest Dick Schaefer show. Deadly!

As promised here`s is my concept for a throwback/fauxback for the Detroit Dirty Dealers , as mentioned by Commish Holecko in a recent Dick Schaefer episode. Nothing to go by so I think it looks pretty good. The Dirty Dealers would become the Portland Gamblers and I took ownership of them ca. 2014 I believe. Rob , any other details on the Dirty Dealers , why they transferred to Portland , old unis etc.??
- Spade logo with skull and double D.

Pacific Coast Conference Teams - Page 2 Z_128031
Curtis
Curtis

Rob Holecko, Austin Snelick, 92Mafia and Drew Abernathy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Holecko Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:33 pm

No not much ... the original Detroit Demons were silver and red and then they were Detroit DDRty Dealers because the owner liked Dance Dance Revolution .... then they rebranded as Portland around 2005... but we just had Colors, no uniforms back then so it's really a blank canvas
Rob Holecko
Rob Holecko

sfcom1 and Curtis like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Zycho32 Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:13 am

I've noticed they are available, so I am officially adopting the Cheyenne Shock, re-naming and re-designing to come real soon in the next couple of days.
Zycho32
Zycho32

Rob Holecko, 92Mafia, sfcom1, Curtis, Drew Abernathy and Greg Dickman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Zycho32 Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:00 am

Introducing the Re-Christened Wyoming Jackalopes!

-The actual genesis for this team goes back about a decade or so in another location, the Draft Countdown Forum(defunct unfortunately). The guys there decided to form a simulation league with the main caveat not owning teams in the league but playing specific players within said league- a roundabout way to say we were RPing. Anyways, a Wyoming team was created for the league, though they could've been the Jackrabbits. I didn't make the team, but I did save the original design and when I was looking to make a team for the PCC the idea came to me(didn't hurt that the Shock were still available).
-Yes, a number of design elements from the Green Bay Legacy are also on the Jackalopes unis. That's just the way the design turned out(personal note; adjusting numerals on the shoulders with MSPaint, especially if not a standard number font.... NOT FUN.
-Included are 'Silver and Gold' alternates, which is kind of a tongue-in-cheek joke because Wyoming never had the rich mineral windfalls of its surrounding bretheren.
-Team's still located in Cheyenne, though they totally could play a few games up in Laramie.

Pacific Coast Conference Teams - Page 2 IAHbvpD
Pacific Coast Conference Teams - Page 2 YGqS9My
Pacific Coast Conference Teams - Page 2 GV1Fkr0
Pacific Coast Conference Teams - Page 2 OenO3Qt
Zycho32
Zycho32

Austin Snelick, 92Mafia, sfcom1, Curtis and Drew Abernathy like this post

Back to top Go down

Pacific Coast Conference Teams - Page 2 Empty Status

Post  92Mafia Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:56 am

Pacific Coast Conference Status:

Existing independent teams open to be claimed:
Redding Gold Rush

These teams along with the not qualified Colorado Rockies (Sabre-Millenium), Orange County Surf (92Mafia), Salt Lake City Spikes (Untitled), Cheyenne Jackalopes (Zycho32); along with any other expansion applications will fill out the final 5 slots for the 2021 Pacific Coast Conference season. We need at least 1 more application to field 12 teams this year.

Last edited by 92Mafia on Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
92Mafia
92Mafia

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadianBacon43 Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:28 am

92Mafia wrote:Pacific Coast Conference Status:

Qualified (automatically enters league) existing teams open to be claimed:
Sacramento Scorpions

Existing independent teams open to be claimed:
Redding Gold Rush

These teams along with the not qualified Colorado Rockies (Sabre-Millenium), Orange County Surf (92Mafia), Salt Lake City Spikes (Untitled), Cheyenne Jackalopes (Zycho32); along with any other expansion applications will fill out the final 6 slots for the 2021 Pacific Coast Conference season. We need at least 1 more applications to field 12 teams this year.

I would like to claim the Sacramento Scorpions
CanadianBacon43
CanadianBacon43

Rob Holecko, 92Mafia and sfcom1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2